Release MIUI ROM 2.5.25 [ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great ROM. I just installed this over Resurrection Remix 1.9.1 AOKP. Only thing I am missing is CRT off animation. Is it possible to use it? Can anyone help?

i hve miui 2.5.18 and i guess it has OTA feature.... bt whn i goto updated and chek for updates it shows u have latest version installed...
what is the problem and what can b the solution

quick question....... if i'm coming from last week's 2.5.18 to this week's 2.5.25 on a htc one x do i still need to flash the boot.img prior to flashing the rom?

quick question....... if i'm coming from last week's 2.5.18 to this week's 2.5.25 on a htc one x do i still need to flash the boot.img prior to flashing the rom?
give it a go :)

So... no one knows why they (miui) decided to disable full screen caller id's when you're using a program to sync your contacts from say Facebook with big images?
I would hate to lose this feature just because miui wants me to set up every contact manually... It was working great on 2.5.18 so if this is a bug please let us know.

Automatic virus and security scanner stopped working after first time ??? Any guess why ??? I say this because first time I saw a message "scanning app ..." which I failed to get them on.

Automatic virus and security scanner stopped working after first time ??? Any guess why ??? I say this because first time I saw a message "scanning app ..." which I failed to get them on.

Can't see the antivirus app anywhere. Can anybody tell me where it is and what's it's name?
I installed a bunch of apps today and never saw any warning at all, not even a "scanning for viruses" message.

I'm having random soft reboots. Like in every 10mins my htc one x reboots. It doesn't reboot totally. Screen goes black and shows up miui boot screen and phone boots up in 10 seconds. But this is a very big problem for me. I hope this would be fixed sooner on the next version. I am using MIUI 2.5.25
I'm getting random soft boots on i9100, seems to be triggered when starting a device that's disabled like wifi or mostly camera in my case.

Also no sign of the magnifying glass I keep reading about >_>

I'm using this ROM on a SE Arc S and the lights in front of the phone aren't working and there is no way to enable them by the option present in Settings.
Any idea to solve this problem? Is anyone else experimenting it?

i hve miui 2.5.18 and i guess it has OTA feature.... bt whn i goto updated and chek for updates it shows u have latest version installed...
what is the problem and what can b the solution

Have you unchecked monthly builds in the updater?

2012-05-27%2014.45.38.png

Great ROM. I just installed this over Resurrection Remix 1.9.1 AOKP. Only thing I am missing is CRT off animation. Is it possible to use it? Can anyone help?

Any info? Google isnt helping or I am not using correct terms to search :(

And I am not able to download MIUI themes. Download fails everytime I try.

Any info? Google isnt helping or I am not using correct terms to search :(

And I am not able to download MIUI themes. Download fails everytime I try.

MIUI v4 themes were moved to their own server. I'm not sure if this is a international problem or what. Will look into it.

IS the OTA for 2.5.25 uploaded for Xiaomi mi one?
When i use 2.5.11 it shows weekly 2.5.16 as the newest and when i use 2.5.18 it shows nothing.
The settings are correct that is should show monthly build too and check for using wlan only is unchecked.

IS the OTA for 2.5.25 uploaded for Xiaomi mi one?
When i use 2.5.11 it shows weekly 2.5.16 as the newest and when i use 2.5.18 it shows nothing.
The settings are correct that is should show monthly build too and check for using wlan only is unchecked.

The MI ONE has an OTA from 2.5.24 to 2.5.25, but nothing from 2.5.11. If you manually download it now, and get on 2.5.25. You'll be in sync with future OTA updates.

The problem is that the phone wont update from 2.5.11 to 2.5.18 or 2.5.25 it starts updating but nothing happens.
So not sure what the issue is and cant re-flash 2.5.11 since i didnt save a backup of it :(

The problem is that the phone wont update from 2.5.11 to 2.5.18 or 2.5.25 it starts updating but nothing happens.
So not sure what the issue is and cant re-flash 2.5.11 since i didnt save a backup of it :(

Are you telling me that manually flashing 2.5.25 via recovery isn't working? Whats the error?

I cant manually flash system two in recovery only system one or is it possible to flash system two in recovery also?:)

Im having big issues flashing system two, with the update.apk it wont update/flash the phone from 2.5.11 to 2.5.18 or to 2.5.25 :(Tried multiple formats of the entire phone in recovery mode and even downgraded system one to 2.5.18 to see if that helped but no difference

Repost from changelog thread:

I am sure some one has pointed this out before, but when writing sms in horizontal-mode with my SG2, the receiver of the message name is blocking my "view" it is hard to see what i have written so far, this is not meant to be this way right? It was working fine on MIUI GB versions i used.

On another note, if you change the background picture you will still see the original "miui-background" quickly when you unlock, before it goes to your newly choosed background. Guess this is a them problem?

The preview of a sms message on the lock screen also seems to only work with timestamps in 12-hour format, would be nice to see 24-hour timestamp there as well, when the rest of the system is running on 24-hour format.

Nice fast rom, keep up the good work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.