Release MIUI ROM 2.6.15

Discussion in 'MIUI News' started by MarkHUK, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pele

PeleGuest

post bugs in correct section of forum with screenshots pls - u wont get help here.

Regards

2. MasterTB

MasterTBMembers

Mar 20, 2012
    Male
    Lawyer, PC enthusiast, Adroid Fan
    ParanĂ¡, Argentina
    W O W ! ! !
    Awesome update. For the first time the transparent wallpaper I use on my lockscreen is working and I can see the desktop wallpaper behind!!
    Or is it that there is no wallpaper in the lockscreen?? Either way I love it.

Pele likes this.
  3. MarkHUK

MarkHUKFounder
    Staff Member

glad u like this weeks update :) more fun stuff next week! :)

4. qualcuno

qualcunoMembers

Jun 14, 2012
    Any news about MIUI 2.6.15 multilanguage?

5. Pele

PeleGuest

Multi lang will come over the weekend as always to give translators time to get up to speed etc

oodie likes this.
  6. qualcuno

qualcunoMembers

Jun 14, 2012
  7. Janus Deus

Janus DeusMembers

Jun 15, 2012
    Male
    No samsung galaxy i9000 ?

Tks

8. I like 2.6.15 , themes work's almoust on 100% , new lockscreen works this rom get better and better.Thanks team.

9. Dreadsteel

DreadsteelMembers

Jul 22, 2011
    can anyone confirm that the new lockscreen is compatible w/ the htc one x 720p screen? meaning is it xhdpi?

Thanks

10. ktoonsez

ktoonsezMembers

Mar 30, 2012
    Male
    Will the multi-language update be coming every Saturday now?

11. What widget is this it says ''this app is not install''?MIUIWeather?
    [​IMG]

12. Anthony Rosati

May 24, 2012
    Male
    Linux Tech
    Toronto
    HTC One X updated to current 2.6.15 ...

2012-06-15 16.33.59.png2012-06-15 16.34.08.png

Thank you!

and WOW! screen switching way way way better and smoother. thank you again!

13. AMgdy

AMgdyMembers

Feb 11, 2012
    Male
    Senior Software Engineer
    Egypt
    I can't download, it redirects me to celogeek mirror but it give me an html file!! I'm trying to download Galaxy Nexus (Maguro) ROM

14. grouss92

grouss92Members

Jun 5, 2012
    Male
    Yes, I confirm it. Bottom icons sometimes disappear for sensation!!

15. Janus Deus

Janus DeusMembers

Jun 15, 2012
    Male

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

16. olafs93

olafs93Members

Jun 16, 2012
    Male
    Barnsley
    Not only bottom icons but all icons do this randomly :(

17. teknokid

teknokidMembers

Nov 22, 2010
    Male
    Student
    Island Somewhere
    I have been trying Miui on my sensation every Friday, but the same bug doesn't seem to be getting fixed.

The bug is that when ever I return to the homescreen after exiting an application - the miui launcher has to load all the icons on the screen and my widgets, this makes the user experience very unpleasant. Which is a shame because the rom is full of fantastic & unique features. It's as if the ram management is not working properly and the launcher is killed when running some apps, which results in the launcher having to be restarted.

Also does anyone know when FULLY functional miui v4 themes will be available? themes are one of the best things about miui - at present every miui v4 theme I select makes no difference apart from changing the icons.

18. olafs93

olafs93Members

Jun 16, 2012
    Male
    Barnsley
    I didnt have the problem with icons on 2.6.8 but now that I installed 2.6.15 I started getting this annoying bug :(
    +battery life is sh!t :(

19. teknokid

teknokidMembers

Nov 22, 2010
    Male
    Student
    Island Somewhere
    On my sensation the icon vanishing bug has been happening for the last few builds :oops:

I haven't used the rom long enough to test the battery life - as soon as the icons reload every time I return home I boot into recovery & restore my previous rom (ARHD). :D

20. olafs93

olafs93Members

Jun 16, 2012
    Male
    Barnsley
    I used to use ARHD before, but then i tried sense4 rom on which the battery life was amazing :D
    MIUI battery life sucks...
    How is it on ARHD now? Is battery life good? and any way to make its app drawer like one on sense 4 (horizontal swipe) instead of scrolling up n down?
    I know this is not related to MIUI, but just wondering :D haha

21. teknokid

teknokidMembers

Nov 22, 2010
    Male
    Student
    Island Somewhere

Bro ARHD is one of the best roms out there, battery life is superb with either stock, faux or sebastian's kernel. :)

I'm not sure about using the sense 4 type launcher on sense 3.6, haven't seen it yet. Only thing keeping me away from sense 4 is beats audio quality - it just doesn't sound as good as it does on sense 3.6

Miui was my favourite rom when Gingerbread roms were still being developed, smooth, stable, fast and fully theme-able.

I can't wait for miui v4 to reach the same heights as those golden GB days, but IMHO bugs don't seem to be getting fixed on my sensation every week, the same bugs still appear week in week out. :oops:

22. olafs93

olafs93Members

Jun 16, 2012
    Male
    Barnsley
    I guess, I'll give miui a chance.. Install all apps I need tonight, fully charge and wipe battery stats, then see how it works. If it disappoints me ill just give up and use ARHD :D

23. thankx for nexus s :D :D :D :D :D

24. fallow

fallowMembers

Aug 10, 2011
    Hey Guys.

I have the same problem with icons refreshing on current 2.6.15 build on Sensation :(
    It wasn't happening on previous 2.6.8 but It was been happening earlier - I don't remember correct version number exactly.

In current situation I'm downgrading to 2.6.8, This bug is becoming to be annoying a little bit, ok - a lot ;)

Btw. There is an interesting version of MIUI v4 for Sensation based directly on AOSP/CM9 on the net.

25. jebus

jebusMembers

Jun 13, 2012
    Male
    i apologize if this in the wrong place to ask this, but assistance would be greatly appreciated.
    any plans on using the in phone updater?
    or can one download just the update as to avoid a fresh install? e.g. update.zip?

all your hard work is immensely cherished

Share Our Site