Preview MIUI ROM 2.7.20 Preview Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
This weeks recommended updates:
  • New (MIONE Plus) voice-activated shutter options, supports taking pictures using your voice command
  • Added bulk delete contacts for Contacts app
  • New online cloud storage for Gallery Albums (see lower section of Gallery UI for more info)
Full changelog will be posted on Friday morning as usual.
Thanks,
Mark & Team

Finally I can delete more than 1 contact!

Btw with ns ota coming out today (at least they said) how long until miui 4.1?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Thanks MIUI!
But what about the Incredible S? We won the competiton on the Facebook and the MIUI forums, so we will get MIUI v4 next. But when? :)

is it possible in next coming updates can any one please make this option work "Keep WI-Fi on during sleep" ....i keep my option to never but my wifi is always enabled and its draining my battery....its not working in all versions...i even changed my kernel to siyah..but no use..

@all
hmm there are many causes to the battery drain (kernel, apps, usage, battery age, etc.) haha... i think you should point the exact cause of the batt draining instead hypothetically screaming 'my batt is draining' lol and dont use this thread (preview) to test your hypothesis...

PS: Bulk contancts deletion nice to hear that cheers..

Reactions: Pele
@all
hmm there are many causes to the battery drain (kernel, apps, usage, battery age, etc.) haha... i think you should point the exact cause of the batt draining instead hypothetically screaming 'my batt is draining' lol and dont use this thread (preview) to test your hypothesis...

PS: Bulk contancts deletion nice to hear that cheers..
Battery drain is know issue from MIUI 2.7.6..It's quiet normal that members are eager to know whether the issues of previous versions has been fixed or not. If it is wrong of asking that in this thread, I am really sorry to "Admin"....

The draining is a fact but with the correct kernel it is not so bad I use trinity t12 on Nexus S and it works almost fine

Sent from my Nexus S

The draining is a fact but with the correct kernel it is not so bad I use trinity t12 on Nexus S and it works almost fine

Sent from my Nexus S
is this kernel works with SGS2 as well....? If yes can you give me the link...?

Guys can you tell me if "move app to SDcard" works for you??? It doesn't work for me since when the base was changed, neither with stock miui kernel nor with Siyah Kernel...

> battery drain
> on the NS
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... oh wait, you are serious?
Nu5oh.png
ltytG.png

@weedy.... thats really cool that you are getting 2 days of juice in single charge...which kernel are you using...is it also available for galaxy s2 and based on your screenshot..are you making any voice calls because i cant see it has any battery drain or you are just keeping phone idle...

Battery drain for S2 is causing by Music app and exist on 2.7.6/13 so this is serious problem and i hope they fix it with new version of MIUI.It is not normal music use CPU on 1200mhz all the time and phone getting very hot.

Reactions: MasterTB and Daxal
is this kernel works with SGS2 as well....? If yes can you give me the link...?

As far as i know it doesn't but i will give the link even if you don't find a build you will be able to see the kernels features and specs

> battery drain
> on the NS
Nu5oh.png
ltytG.png

wtf are you in stock?

i always use custom kernels for bln, plus i heavy use the phone, wifi never off, and it only rest 4 hours while i'm sleeping ( i have problem sleeping with 40 Celsius) and only takes me 2 days tops how did you got 3 days ?

2 or 3 days of battery life... weedy, did you even turn on the screen??
With moderate use, and forget about listening to music I get 14 hours tops on my SGS II with stock kernel. Id say battery dran IS an issue and needs a fix.
BTW, china has Samsung base 4.0.4, anyone knows if MIUI's planing to move forward??

I'm having battery drain issues since v2.6.16.. Most probably "Google Service Framework", Google Talk, Calender & Alarm manger are responsible.. That's what I've found using BetterBatteryStats...
No matter what Kernel I use, phone is awake where it was supposed to deep sleep & battery drains.. So, Kernel is not the culprit...
Any solutions ???

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-07-18-10-15-05.png
    Screenshot_2012-07-18-10-15-05.png
    50 KB · Views: 245
> battery drain
> on the NS
Nu5oh.png
ltytG.png
your screen% usage is very less amount in time.....This means u hav used ur mobile for 1-2hrs/3days.......so it is possible to get great battery life

I'm having battery drain issues since v2.6.16.. Most probably "Google Service Framework", Google Talk, Calender & Alarm manger are responsible.. That's what I've found using BetterBatteryStats...
No matter what Kernel I use, phone is awake where it was supposed to deep sleep & battery drains.. So, Kernel is not the culprit...
Any solutions ???

Which device is that? I would say that 2d of batterylife is pretty sweet for a smartphone these days.. :cool:

Reactions: Md. Nahid Hasan
Status
Not open for further replies.