MIUI ROM 2.8.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let users on the Sony Xperia S (Nozomi)(LT26i), there is an error on line 25 of the build.prop. You, or the devs, may want to remove the typo.

Basically, it has the words "getprop" placed on the same line by accident.

Ah OK, I figured it was a typo issue actually. I am skilled in Smali editing and reading logcat but I am unable to decompile any of the new app APK's with APKTool v1.4.3 :(

currently i using i9100 and i9300 with miui 2.8.10
both of this is unable to access the "Network Operators", every time i tried to open this option, it will prompt message "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped."

this function are require when i was roaming where i wanted to fix the network operation to prevent the unnecessary charging from network operator.

Hello , i got a desire s. Flashed 2.8.10 . Everything works smoothly but i dont have a data connection. wifi is working . No data. Any ideas ? thx

Hello , i got a desire s. Flashed 2.8.10 . Everything works smoothly but i dont have a data connection. wifi is working . No data. Any ideas ? thx

check your apn settings and make sure they match up with your carriers settings.
Alternatively, a quick reboot into recovery and clear dalvik and cache might do the trick

unfortunately For the last few weeks, Xiaomi seem to have removed the font change option from theme manager. :( this is my problem

http://droidviews.com/2012/download-miui-v4-fonts-collection/#comment-617421211
DUDE, just forget everything, just download the fonts, which should be 3, which will replace Mr. ROBOTTO and then copy the damn things into the SYSTEM/FONTS folder which will replace the fonts there, USE ROOT EXPLORER or other ROOTING FILE MANAGER and then reboot and thats it!!!

i`ve checked the setting and they are ok. I deed the cache and dalvik wipe. I also do a fix permission. Still no connectivity. With other roms it works perfect :(

Edit: could be radio ?

i`ve checked the setting and they are ok. I deed the cache and dalvik wipe. I also do a fix permission. Still no connectivity. With other roms it works perfect :(

Then you must check your APN settings with your carrier, go to your carrier website and check that you have the right apn settings

Flash this modem and see if it helps. It's working great for me here in Argentina.
If it doesn't and you're sure your APN settings are OK then maybe a clean flash of the rom is what you need.

@MasterTB Thank you. I will flash it right now. I did "n" clean installs. I`m pretty sure that is something else.

This modem is for S2. not working on saga :(

I understand. I've been there.
The first time it happened to me, a friend at XDA told me to install a Stock rom through odin (doing the previous wipes of course) check if I had my APN settings right and propper connectivity and then flash back my custom rom.
Then I did switch modems to the newest I could find.
Hope you can solve it.
I have on my PC the base rom that MIUI uses but I prefer UHLPS (Samsung 4.0.3) it is really good. It's on XDA but I can find it for you if you can't solve your problem with the modem.

My advice. Flash a stock rom.
Do a full wipe and check data with a stock rom. Then try to go back to MIUI.
That's your best bet.

If i put miuiandroid_DesireS-2.4.13 or cyanogen or other rom, data works perfect.
Got the same problem on incredible s i found a solution on xda for it. Extract a stock ics rom and take these files from system/lib libhtc_ril.so and libril.so give permisson with ex. root explorer and copy and paste these to system/lib. Worked for me hope it helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.