MIUI ROM 2.8.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for response... i am on 2.8.3... i am looking for update to 2.8.10... i was looking to update via gprs (OTA??) and i dont find nothing to update automatically on rom... and not possible to update as well via rom manager...

Hi all,
I came across MIUI a couple days back, and I am hooked. I love this ROM. Thanks much to all who have enabled this, really!

I have an Xperia S, and I first installed 2.7.6, and then 2.8.3 yesterday. These ROMs work great. So, I have been following the forums on this site closely, and in that way was looking forward to 2.8.10.

I just now downloaded this latest ROM, and after checking the hash, tried to flash it. I get the following error;

//////
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "LT26i" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "LT26i"
E:Error in /sdcard/miuiandroid_LT26i-2.8.10.zip
(status 7)
Installation aborted.
/////

Could I request for some help, please?

Once again, I am most grateful for this wonderful ROM.

Copy the META.INF from the 2.8.3 or 2.7.6 to 2.8.10 zip.. Flash.

Thanks so much adulfo :)

In fact I was just looking into the updater-script, which has a new line 1 (the assert), which does not appear in the other 2 older scripts.

I will try your advice now. Thanks again.

I'am on HTC One S
i can't update from the previous version; it boot, i can see the locksreen, but it can't go to the home screen (i think the problem is the home screen), it open the phone app. After 10-15 seconds, it reboot.

If i make a clean install, i have no problem, it work!

Is there a way to upgrade?
Thanks!

PS. i just passed on MAC, so i don't know how to make a logcat...

thank you! updated...

2012-08-10 10.45.12.png2012-08-10 10.45.18.png2012-08-10 10.45.26.png

I'am on HTC One S
i can't update from the previous version; it boot, i can see the locksreen, but it can't go to the home screen (i think the problem is the home screen), it open the phone app. After 10-15 seconds, it reboot.

If i make a clean install, i have no problem, it work!

Is there a way to upgrade?
Thanks!

PS. i just passed on MAC, so i don't know how to make a logcat...
The same on Nexus S. It reboots after about 10 seconds.

Wysłane z mojego Nexus S

Can't confirm. In my case Sensation boots normally and ROM works correctly.
In my case the boot loop begins just after the splash screen appears, the checksum is right and I tried both with the wipes used to update and also as a clean install ... . o_O

Thanks so much adulfo :)

In fact I was just looking into the updater-script, which has a new line 1 (the assert), which does not appear in the other 2 older scripts.

I will try your advice now. Thanks again.

Try it... I have Ray, just using the patch from the official for your phone..

In my case the boot loop begins just after the splash screen appears, the checksum is right and I tried both with the wipes used to update and also as a clean install ... . o_O
If you are sure that you gave to ROM enough time to boot then report bootloop in Bugs section on the forum with logcat included.

Thanks guys, as always!

Can you start making the links clickable in chrome PC/Mobile? Pain in the * to mark and copy on phone.

Sensation : Boot loop is repeated every reboot just get the unlock screen (which has the gingerbread-style release ..) .. As I run logcat?

Great news, just a quick question when updating should I wipe data factory reset or just install over the last ROM thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.