MIUI ROM 2.8.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wipe caché and Dalvik is a good practice. But no data or system wipe is necessary to update.

Posted using Tapatalk 2 on a MIUI flavored SGSII

Lockscreen has been changing with this new build.....is it ?....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Try it... I have Ray, just using the patch from the official for your phone..

I tried using the META-INF and after some time lost in mistakes with creating the zip, I was able to flash 2.8.10 successfully. Thanks for the pointer, appreciate it.

Were not posting links till ALL the mirrors and ROMs are uploaded. 90% of the errors here are because users did not wait for the files to download or the MD5 hash was wrong.

You could say this is our fault for posting links immediately, but sometimes we need to trigger the upload then get back to work (at our real jobs). This time no links are posted until there done uploading.

agree, good that they are supporting it always, i almost update to latest rom, i stop when i saw ibot post "rebuilding"

Rebuilding?...ouchhh....already flashed it on my S3....nvm...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

now my time is 0140am, i had a tire day:( , going to sleep:p , download the rom in morning, good night

Can I know what issue causes the need to rebuild? :confused:
Some issues on my Gnex are: Super User is not working correctly and Xiaomi is asking to reactivate which never happened before...I don't know though whats the main reason behing rebuilding all the ROMS. Must be something which I have not explored. As I have reverted back in less than 30 Mins.

iBot did you get a chance to see the lockscreen transparent wallpaper issues?
I know it's no show stopper, just asking.
Thanks for all your work.

New builds are up now folks, I was afk eating when the mirroring script completed its work :)

Reactions: Nizaam
Cant decompile FileExplorer.apk...

getting this error... all other apps are decompiled OK...

[*] C:\AutoAPKTool3.0.1\_INPUT_APK\FileExplorer.apk
decompiling C:\AutoAPKTool3.0.1\_INPUT_APK\FileExplorer.apk...
I: Baksmaling...
I: Loading resource table...
I: Loaded.
I: Loading resource table from file: C:\Users\ingbrzy\apktool\framework\1.apk
I: Decoding file-resources...
I: Loading resource table from file: C:\Users\ingbrzy\apktool\framework\6.apk
I: Decoding values*/* XMLs...
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.err.UndefinedResObject: resource spec: 0x06020202
at brut.androlib.res.data.ResPackage.getResSpec(ResPackage.java:61)
at brut.androlib.res.data.ResTable.getResSpec(ResTable.java:55)
at brut.androlib.res.data.ResTable.getResSpec(ResTable.java:51)
at brut.androlib.res.data.value.ResReferenceValue.getReferent(ResReferenceValue.java:59)
at brut.androlib.res.data.value.ResReferenceValue.encodeAsResXml(ResReferenceValue.java:46)
at brut.androlib.res.data.value.ResScalarValue.encodeAsResXmlValue(ResScalarValue.java:54)
at brut.androlib.res.data.value.ResStyleValue.serializeToResValuesXml(ResStyleValue.java:56)
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.generateValuesFile(AndrolibResources.java:264)
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.decode(AndrolibResources.java:137)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.decodeResourcesFull(Androlib.java:93)
at brut.androlib.ApkDecoder.decode(ApkDecoder.java:98)
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdDecode(Main.java:128)
at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:65)

Status
Not open for further replies.