MIUI ROM 2.8.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut and paste operations on file explorer don't work on my SGS II.
Downloaded a file, tried to cut and paste it to another folder and nothing.

You didn't IF the dummy frameworks, and use my apktool instead of that old one. Don't use that autoapktool junk. lol

I have yours apktool_1.4.9 and aapt.exe from patchrom-tools... also installed all frameworks
1.apk 2.apk 3.apk 4.apk 5.apk 6.apk.... error is only with fileexplorer.apk

here is full log of decompiling 2.8.10.... http://pastebin.com/gNh4XSQH
------------------------
SOLVED:
I installed again framework-miui-res.apk from build 2.8.10 and now its OK... thanks for navigating to resolve problem... :)

Reactions: Pele
Can someone please confirm if browser is syncing properly the google bookmarks???

I'm having huge problems with that. After adding my google account the contacts, gmail and calendar are syncing fine but browser not.
The icon stays syncing and don't stop at all. In result the phone is really really hot!!!!

my phone is SGS2

I get error when i try to flash this on to my Sony Xperia S, i get this error '' aasert failed : get.prop(''ro.product.device'') ==''LT26i'' II get.prop(''ro.build.product''') == ''LT26i''
E: Error in /sdcard/miuiandroid_LT26i-2.8.10.zip''

I get error when i try to flash this on to my Sony Xperia S, i get this error '' aasert failed : get.prop(''ro.product.device'') ==''LT26i'' II get.prop(''ro.build.product''') == ''LT26i''
E: Error in /sdcard/miuiandroid_LT26i-2.8.10.zip''
Check the MD5 checksum of your download against the post on here.

Can we know why thr ROM has been rebuilded? I downloaded it today afternoon, have I got to re-download it and reinstall it again?

Many thanks for your incredible work!!

Can we know why thr ROM has been rebuilded? I downloaded it today afternoon, have I got to re-download it and reinstall it again?

Many thanks for your incredible work!!
if your rom is working then no, read also the notes which I've updated after re uploading.

thanks,

Mark

...of the Galaxy NEXUS .... no change! Lockscreen old has down-slade ?!?!?!

Everything great on my end, except the lockscreen being inverted to the old slide version :)

HTC One X.

if the checksum does not match then your download is corrupted!
checksum of: 9466229501d4e10fee94ae6d6db805de miuiandroid_maguro-2.8.10.zip (Galaxy Nexus GSM) has just one! But no change after installation! Lockscreen again I can change it round!

Doesn't work for one s. If you update from previous version, it reboot after some seconds...

There is a bug where when u change your launcher setting to 4x5 and cube transition
There will be duplication of Guards and LBE Guard in Tools and Security Center folder
There is also typo for Security Center folder

There is a bug where when u change your launcher setting to 4x5 and cube transition
There will be duplication of Guards and LBE Guard in Tools and Security Center folder
There is also typo for Security Center folder

Yeap....same here on S3....before rebuilding rom it was fined....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

The new builds are the same. Still broken. After installation it shows lockscreen but then it reboots and sits in bootloop:\
This is the logcat from the error which inflicts reboot:
Code:
alizing Lcom/lbe/security/service/taskmgr/a;
E/JavaBinder(  154): *** Uncaught remote exception!  (Exceptions are not yet supported across processes.)
E/JavaBinder(  154): java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
E/JavaBinder(  154):    at com.lbe.security.service.taskmgr.TaskManagerHelper.b(Unknown Source)
E/JavaBinder(  154):    at com.lbe.security.service.taskmgr.a.b.onTransact(Unknown Source)
E/JavaBinder(  154):    at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Binder.java:338)
E/JavaBinder(  154):    at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)
E/JavaBinder(  154): Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/lbe/security/service/core/internal/NativeCache
E/JavaBinder(  154):    at com.lbe.security.service.taskmgr.a.c(Unknown Source)
E/JavaBinder(  154):    at com.lbe.security.service.taskmgr.a.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
E/JavaBinder(  154):    ... 4 more
W/dalvikvm(  154): threadid=60: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x40ee7338)
E/AndroidRuntime(  154): *** FATAL EXCEPTION IN SYSTEM PROCESS: Binder Thread #4
E/AndroidRuntime(  154): java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
E/AndroidRuntime(  154):    at com.lbe.security.service.taskmgr.TaskManagerHelper.b(Unknown Source)
E/AndroidRuntime(  154):    at com.lbe.security.service.taskmgr.a.b.onTransact(Unknown Source)
E/AndroidRuntime(  154):    at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Binder.java:338)
E/AndroidRuntime(  154):    at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime(  154): Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/lbe/security/service/core/internal/NativeCache
E/AndroidRuntime(  154):    at com.lbe.security.service.taskmgr.a.c(Unknown Source)
E/AndroidRuntime(  154):    at com.lbe.security.service.taskmgr.a.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
E/AndroidRuntime(  154):    ... 4 more

Status
Not open for further replies.