Preview MIUI ROM 2.8.24 Preview changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
This weeks update will focus on detailed enhancements of the ROMS existing features

This weeks recommended updates:

1. New notes layout grid options, List view and Grid views, original list view or new side-by-side grid view of your notes

2. New Free Desktop Launcher Support folder
After last weeks trial run, now supporting folder support for apps

3. Desktop optimisation and tuning, opening from lockscreen etc.

Full updates published on Friday as usual.

Devices will need to get JB from their manufacturer since MIUI now uses stock bases instead of Cyanogenmod.

would it require full wipe or just wipe cache ?

and few users have reported bugs for nexus s in the bug forum, hope they get resolved because they are important features of a rom

Wow. I was waiting for this kind of update in note application. Thank you very much as always.

Reactions: Pele
New firmware for i9100 ZSLPP with Android 4.0.4 is out... So I hope to see new base in SGS2... :)

from a reliable source I can tell that Samsung will release a stock JB ROM next week, avg. 29 along with the new galaxy note II.
How long will it take you to port the new base to MIUI ROM?

Reactions: mantex80 and Daxal
Nice update.. Stock and MIUI are update

New firmware for st18i with Android
4.0.4 baseband 77 and .587 series is out... I hope MIUI will Update with based .587 .. I think. this new firmware is stable than .431

Anything being done to the nexus 7 base to smooth it a tad as last week's first release was a little too rough around the edges to use as a daily......

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

I pray to the chinese-Miui-Gods, that there will be additional animated themes for MIUI free launcher in this update.. Can't wait to see that naughty desktop theme from the youtube clip we all have seen 100 times ;)
Any news on this?

I would really like to see the SGS2 get a bump to the 4.0.4 base now there's Samsung firmware out in the wild! Also, SGS3 should be on Jelly Bean officially in the next week or two so looking forward to JB Miui on SGS3! :D

If this update is aim for optimization guys could do something with locksreen for s2. It's pretty laggy and sms notifications don't work. I like to remember on GB lockscreen - prefectly smooth and no delay when phone woke up from standby. Hope this will be fixed in JB at least :)

If this update is aim for optimization guys could do something with locksreen for s2. It's pretty laggy and sms notifications don't work. I like to remember on GB lockscreen - prefectly smooth and no delay when phone woke up from standby. Hope this will be fixed in JB at least :)

Agreed. And what happened to the detailed battery stats? Loving the weekly updates and getting the best battery life for me yet. Currently 2d7hrs with 13% left

Status
Not open for further replies.