MIUI ROM 2.8.24 Release [ICS & JB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes and installed too
same problem to activate on xiaomi account ( I got 1 years ago) trow SMS, and so Find my device too. gos alert that: Reactivate Xiaomi sync service
SMS unactivated, please reactivate

version 2.8.17 give more RAM free, about 50Mb more than 2.8.24

but still no vibration in incoming call
Damn it. I sometimes need vibration when im at work with my Nexus S. I then turn on silent Mode and vibration works... But still. Is it hard for MIUI to fix this as this is one of major bugs in MIUI JB?

Wysłane z mojego Nexus S

If the ROM I have now (2.8.17) is heavily themed is it recommended to wipe everything to avoid breaking the themes? Or, just wipe caches and reload my themes?

Sorry for the dumb question. I am currently running maguro miui.us 2.8.17. Will I need to full wipe with miui.com or miuiandroid version?

There is still no MIUI for N7000. Can I ask why? The team is always delaying it without any detailed explanation. Even MIUI is available for the worst phones than N7000 but not for this phone.

Sorry for the dumb question. I am currently running maguro miui.us 2.8.17. Will I need to full wipe with miui.com or miuiandroid version?

C'mon buddy!

That question was asked in post 2 and answered in post 9. Just flash and wipe both caches. However, make a backup just in case.

C'mon buddy!

That question was asked in post 2 and answered in post 9. Just flash and wipe both caches. However, make a backup just in case.

I wasn't sure because I am running miui.us not miuiandroid's version so I wasn't sure if they are a bit different.

downloading miuiandroid version...may I put on top MIUI.cn with wipe cache and davlik (no format)?

Stupid question but how do i know which rom is JB and which is ICS? I'm interested in the Google Nexus S ROM (to port it to DHD ;)).

Status
Not open for further replies.