MIUI ROM 2.8.24 Release [ICS & JB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
you copy wrong ...not complete :)
i got

Download your file from Celogeek mirror.
The download for miuiandroid_GT-I9100-2.8.24.zip will start in a few seconds ...
Please visit my sponsor, it help me maintain this great host.
Enjoy the speed ! and please report any issue on the main page.

could you fix the mute during a call problem
the person who i'm calling still hear me even if the toggle is ON
thanks

i'm using the ArcS

And i just installed this and i can't enter the right password anymore on keycode lock >.< it keeps refusing it while it's the right password.

you copy wrong ...not complete :)
i got

Download your file from Celogeek mirror.
The download for miuiandroid_GT-I9100-2.8.24.zip will start in a few seconds ...
Please visit my sponsor, it help me maintain this great host.
Enjoy the speed ! and please report any issue on the main page.
Is this even allowed? o_O

em where is my gmail app ? the new version has no gmail app in sgs2

I think this is my fault. I updated Gmail.apk for JB, but forgot to include new updated ICS Gmail. Just download from Market.

Won't happen again.

Am I missing something? I don`t see Toro.

2 days ago was my first time to flash a MIUI ROM and WOW! Great work. I am amazed at the customization capabilities.

When writing a text, I'm missing the placeholder to move around the text. I'm on Crespo. Anyone else with the same problem?

Am I missing something? I don`t see Toro.

2 days ago was my first time to flash a MIUI ROM and WOW! Great work. I am amazed at the customization capabilities.
Toro is a port by Ryan. Its done after the release on his time.

Reactions: Beesoc
installed on my htc desire s. but stucks with a blank screen in the first reboot. am i missing something?

installed on my htc desire s. but stucks with a blank screen in the first reboot. am i missing something?
Try a full wipe, do you have a backup? if not, nandroid backup first then do a factory install :)

Status
Not open for further replies.