MIUI ROM 2.8.3 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have yesterday's MX ROM right now. Were not allowed to release ROMs until Xiaomi releases them. This is out of our control and nothing we can do/change.

who or what is Xiaomi? you cant make the release faster if you have the rom?

I downloaded MIUI 2.8.3 for HTC Desire S, I am using 4EXT Recovery Touch 1.0.0.5 RC . I did Full wipe except SD Card. After installation, phone is not booting up. Every time it is booting in to recovery itself.

Over The Air update directly downloading new rom release from phone which is using miui previous version there is no link ... for that :-(

You sound rude. You install miui and you dont know who is xiomai.?

Sent from MIUIed HOX using Tapatalk2
i want to install muiu because many people like it, but it isnt out yet. tell me who is xiaomi? and tell him please a bit faster :)

wat is ota !!
can u share the link plz ?

OTA is Over The Air and is run from your phone. Go under Settings > About > System updates (You must have MIUI installed).

i want to install muiu because many people like it, but it isnt out yet. tell me who is xiaomi? and tell him please a bit faster :)

Xiaomi is the company developing MIUI, I dont see why people complain, its free and they work very hard and make new release every week. Just relax and come back in a hour or so...

Reactions: Tomy Paul
who or what is Xiaomi? you cant make the release faster if you have the rom?

Xiaomi makes MIUI. We translate it and fix a bit of it. If they choose not to release a ROM, we abide by that. We may have the MX and NOTE ROM, but if Xiaomi doesn't release, we respect that and won't release it either.

For the people whose Desire S doesn`t boot after flashing the rom.
I`ve opened the ROM zip file and what you think I saw? There is no boot.img (kernel) in the ROM!
I tried to flash the stock HTC kernel (MIUI said that the ROM will use the stock kernel from leak) and nothing changed...
So we are to wait for the fix or new fixed rom.

Multilanguage version is coming?

Küldve az én Nexus S-emről Tapatalk használatával.

OTA is Over The Air and is run from your phone. Go under Settings > About > System updates (You must have MIUI installed).

Xiaomi is the company developing MIUI, I dont see why people complain, its free and they work very hard and make new release every week. Just relax and come back in a hour or so...
i did so
and my fone tells me that um using the latest ROM
why it doesn't see the new build then !!

Thank god for the Olympics. You see, on a typical Friday I would be complaining that I have to work while you take the time to upload the roms BUT, today, Delpo is playing Federer and it is a great tennis match so, no F5 today :)
That is until the match is over and then, GAME ON KEYBOARD.

Reactions: Nizaam
i did so
and my fone tells me that um using the latest ROM
why it doesn't see the new build then !!

Probably because OTA has not been updated with latest release for your phone yet. My phone tells me im running the latest build too.. I have a SGSII.

Probably because OTA has not been updated with latest release for your phone yet. My phone tells me im running the latest build too.. I have a SGSII.

OTA updates are later in day. People who visit our forum get the links first, then OTA goes live later.

OOPS,
i thought it contains English Language too. :) Thanks for the reply, Will wait for English, Optimized build then.
Its also contains English, but some specific apps are again having a taste of Chinese.
Goto this link and do whatever steps exactly shown there again.. Best of luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.