MIUI ROM 2.8.3 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god for the Olympics. You see, on a typical Friday I would be complaining that I have to work while you take the time to upload the roms BUT, today, Delpo is playing Federer and it is a great tennis match so, no F5 today :)
That is until the match is over and then, GAME ON KEYBOARD.

Same here. Enjoying the match! :D

why don't you release those 11 ready ROMs then !!

As we say every week. Users start downloading finished ROMs and it slows the process of the building roms. Then we start uploading finishing roms and that slows the downloading of ROMs.

Its best to do it step by step all at once.

Download -> Build -> Upload

Hey you guys know that you can just go to the official MIUI website page here http://www.miui.com/development.html and download their roms directly from MIUI CHINA and they have multi language right? They are all uploaded hours in advance and have MULTI-LANGUAGE. I just download them from there and then just change the language to English in the menu. Easy.

Hey you guys know that you can just go to the official MIUI website page here http://www.miui.com/development.html and download their roms directly from MIUI CHINA and they have multi language right? They are all uploaded hours in advance and have MULTI-LANGUAGE. I just download them from there and then just change the language to English in the menu. Easy.

Thats really not true at all. They have 2 langs. Horrible mix of English and Chinese, and pure Chinese. We optimize the builds, add pure English, and then later in the day release 14 different languages.

Reactions: dp4u4umi6ev
This is my first time updating MIUI. previous v 2.7.27 was my first try with miui and i am already in love with it. I have few question may be some one kindly help me.
1) can i update My HTC One X using updater? or i have to use clockwork mode recovery?
2) boot.img is same or different?? if it is same then i dont have to flash that file again in fastboot usb mode ?

When ever i try to use updater app it says i have latest build.

Thats really not true at all. They have 2 langs. Horrible mix of English and Chinese, and pure Chinese. We optimize the builds, add pure English, and then later in the day release 14 different languages.
Bro, I use it every week. It has many other languages. I even sometimes use it in Spanish. Check it out if you don't believe me.

Bro, I use it every week. It has many other languages. I even sometimes use it in Spanish. Check it out if you don't believe me.

Must not been in Nexus S. I literally flash the dailys everyday in Chinese to check bugs and what not.

OOPS,
i thought it contains English Language too. :) Thanks for the reply, Will wait for English, Optimized build then.

It contains english....just pure and not modified....thats all....i'm using it right now....u need to change the language...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm just saying. It has all the languages you might need. I installed it on my girl's LTi18 and she is chinese and we can both read it very well and sometimes when I want to use it in English I do and the translations are perfect. Spanish is the same. I'm just saying. For impatient people they can just download their ROMS there in the ROMS page in MIUI as they are uploaded long before here and are MULTI-LANGUAGE.

I'm just saying. It has all the languages you might need. I installed it on my girl's LTi18 and she is chinese and we can both read it very well and sometimes when I want to use it in English I do and the translations are perfect. Spanish is the same. I'm just saying. For impatient people they can just download their ROMS there in the ROMS page in MIUI as they are uploaded long before here and are MULTI-LANGUAGE.

Thats fine then, but if people are using MIUI.com ROMs here then how can we troubleshoot problems if its not our ROM? They release ROMs, it takes us 1-3 hours to release ours. Not that long. If your Chinese, or even can speak Chinese use MIUI.com.

This is MIUIAndroid, an outside China community who likes MIUI, builds it, translates it, fixes things and what not.

SGS2 - Unfortunately, System UI has stopped... what about this bug in the new version

Rolled back to previous version. And weather widget not working, no statusbar.

Status
Not open for further replies.