MIUI ROM 2.8.3 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so, I got over my rant from the System UI error, did a clean install and voila, I'm on 2.8.3 BUT, laaaaaagggggg and the Lockscreen wallpaper is no longer transparent.
Come on MIUI, one step forward and two steps back....
This is not good.

You know... I was going to email the team mid week about the lockscreen, but thought nah im sure they have noticed this.

/me MASSIVE RAGE!!!!!!!

Reactions: MasterTB
Thank god I have your theme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS, the MIUI weather widget, which is very nice, is not working. App not installed. Shame.
PPS not even using your theme I get a transparent lockscreen, NOW I'M ANGRY!!!!!!

Same Problem, 'Unfortunately, System UI has stopped working." as soon as the phone boots.... Galaxy S3
A Fix soon maybe? or a full week's wait? :(

Same Problem, 'Unfortunately, System UI has stopped working." as soon as the phone boots.... Galaxy S3
A Fix soon maybe? or a full week's wait? :(

Do a backup of all your apps and try a clean install, it's what I did (Galaxy S2) and IT worked.

You guys really do a great work here in miuiandroid.com
My sgs2 runs like a charm.
Congrats to all team; ibot, pele and everybody.
I'm a developer and I know that bugs will always be. When you fix some bugs, others will born lol

The show must go on ;)

From my SGSII

Very thanks to the Miui group for the Galaxy Note Rom.
Also this week we have not received anything, not even an explanation, but only the stories of a problem at that the kernel , problem been largely superseded as demonstrated by all the other roms that are published on XDA forum.
The truth probably is that the team MIUI fails to create the rom for our device but then it would be much easier to admit and say that the Rom will never leave.
In the Miui forum they say that perhaps it is better to wait for the Note 2...........
excuse my English, and the outburst

Reactions: fil--21
Very thanks to the Miui group for the Galaxy Note Rom.
Also this week we have not received anything, not even an explanation, but only the stories of a problem at that the kernel , problem been largely superseded as demonstrated by all the other roms that are published on XDA forum.
The truth probably is that the team MIUI fails to create the rom for our device but then it would be much easier to admit and say that the Rom will never leave.
In the Miui forum they say that perhaps it is better to wait for the Note 2...........
excuse my English, and the outburst
it is coming in the next few weeks (2 to 3) be patient, you're ultimately getting it for free.

it is coming in the next few weeks (2 to 3) be patient, you're ultimately getting it for free.

1, 2 or 3 weeks is not a problem , I use the rom MIUI vengeance edition, but just give the right explanation , in short, the team does not behave properly.
ps
3 weeks and exit samsung Galaxy Note 2.....

bye

I have a problem with my vivo.. i flashed miui 4.uponn start.up it shpws com.android.process stop working.. the error keeps popping.. i had to restore it to prev version

Do a backup of all your apps and try a clean install, it's what I did (Galaxy S2) and IT worked.
Yup, this did it. For all who are facing System UI FC's, try doing a factory reset from the recovery after backing up. Worked for me -SGS3

Helllllooooooo......

Well after a much anticipated wait I finally downloaded the MIUI 2.8.3 pyramid for my HTC Sensation, woooo hooo.... well so I thought, seem to have a slight dilema though, 2.7.27 worked fine, upon a system format and cache format and wipe dalvik cache and installation of 2.8.3 and phone booting I keep getting System UI crash, did 3 ROM flashes wiping phone each time with Sensation superwipe zip and a few reboots each time and still continuosly get System UI crash, have had to revert back to 2.7.27 :(
Is this a fault within latest build ????

The option to show traffic info in the status bar settings is broken, causes SystemUI FC as soon as I enable it. Anyone can check if they can repeat this error?

Downloaded again for HTC Desire S from this post. I thought, you guys have fixed the Kernel issue.. :( same result. No boot.img , no Kernel, I guess, its not a ROM, its just a bunch of files. FOREVER ALONE... :(:(

Hello admin…
God bless you and all of MIUI user here…
For "System UI" crashes in this release, may you can give to Us patch for fixing that.
Just send a Fix System UI Apk.
And we will repair it self.
Thanks for your attention. :)

Guys,

1. Weather will be introduced when it is international, that is a few weeks away yet.
2. Could someone get a FC error log for SystemUI crashing so we can investigate the problem, give any steps to reproduce the issues as well.
3. Regarding Galaxy Note, it is not out yet to save on all the major complaints people will wade in with. The ETA is at this stage unknown, however, likely to be in 2 or 3 weeks all being well.
4. Meizu MX has issues with a locked bootloader thanks to the Flyme OS.

Thanks,

Mark

Reactions: steslatt
Hello admin…
God bless you and all of MIUI user here…
For "System UI" crashes in this release, may you can give to Us patch for fixing that.
Just send a Fix System UI Apk.
And we will repair it self.
Thanks for your attention. :)
Please provide error log and we can try and look into this issue

what about a magnif.glass for galaxy s 2. i dont have that option. or my phone is something strage....

Evo 3d is working fine for me with no crash or problems at all.
Thanks Miui, Mark and the MiuiAndroid team :)

Guys,

1. Weather will be introduced when it is international, that is a few weeks away yet.
2. Could someone get a FC error log for SystemUI crashing so we can investigate the problem, give any steps to reproduce the issues as well.
3. Regarding Galaxy Note, it is not out yet to save on all the major complaints people will wade in with. The ETA is at this stage unknown, however, likely to be in 2 or 3 weeks all being well.
4. Meizu MX has issues with a locked bootloader thanks to the Flyme OS.

Thanks,

Mark

Well, I got another systemUI FC when I enable show traffic info in statusbar setting - sgs3

Status
Not open for further replies.