Changelog MIUI ROM 2.8.31 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am fairly new to rooting and I have an HTC Dev unlocked Desire S. Every time I flash to a completely different ROM, I have to flash the boot image for the ROM in fastboot. Can someone tell me when I have to flash a new boot image when installing an update?
boot.img is the kernel, so you have to flash it every time there is a kernel change.
For example, when switching between GB and ICS.
Not only when switching OS-version, but usually with every rom change.
You do not however have to flash it when updating the miui weeklys.
(Unless there's a base change) :)

"Fix in some cases the SMS popup prompt does not correctly display contact information" - still an Issue :(((((

Hi Admin,

Im using HUAWEI HONOR 8860, B932 Stock ROM, how do I upgrade to MIUI 2.8.31 BASE B932?? THANKS

MIUI is using firmware bases for Hong Kong....

Thanks for your great work!
I have a strange issue, from version to version stock call recording feature disappeared. In last version it exists, in this version it disappeared. Some times before it also appeared\disappeared.
Can somebody tell me what is going on? I'm on GNex (maguro).

Thanks for your great work!
I have a strange issue, from version to version stock call recording feature disappeared. In last version it exists, in this version it disappeared. Some times before it also appeared\disappeared.
Can somebody tell me what is going on? I'm on GNex (maguro).

Call recording is illegal in lots of places so it might of been removed due to legal reasons (just a guess, not a true answer).

for Gnex didn't callrecording didn't work correctly on MIUI JB... so they just disabled it until it get fixed...

Hi Admin, please send the guide thru MIUI 2.8.31, Im currently using HUAWEI HONOR STOCK B932 ROM. Thanks in advance.

@ iBotPeaches & MarkHUK

The Desire S is based on the Chinese ICS rom, right?
You know if there are any plans to rebase in on the newly released WWE RUU? (found at htcdev)

Edit: PS. I do realise this isn't the correct place for this question...

Reactions: Kether
Do I need to get back to B919 then CWM then flash MIUI 2.8.31???? Thanks.

If your on MIUI no. If you've never been on MIUI before and you have a Desire S or Incredible S you need to first flash their 4.0 ROM (to setup partition sizes) then wipe and flash MIUI.

If your on MIUI no. If you've never been on MIUI before and you have a Desire S or Incredible S you need to first flash their 4.0 ROM (to setup partition sizes) then wipe and flash MIUI.
Hi iBot, thanks for the reply, btw im using HUawei Honor, 1st I install stock b919 then flash miui 2.8.31? is this right? or do I need to go b932 then miui?? thanks

Hi iBot, thanks for the reply, btw im using HUawei Honor, 1st I install stock b919 then flash miui 2.8.31? is this right? or do I need to go b932 then miui?? thanks

Any 4.0 Huawei ROM should work. I'm not aware of the specific versions, so as long as B919 is 4.0 (Android) your good.

Any 4.0 Huawei ROM should work. I'm not aware of the specific versions, so as long as B919 is 4.0 (Android) your good.
Thanks iBot, but i got the bugs:

1. Bluetooth not working.
2. Orange border found in some place on screen.
3. Rocker button for ON/OFF, intermittent function.

Please include this on next update. Thanks to all.

Many Thanks,
RAm

Status
Not open for further replies.