Changelog MIUI ROM 2.9.21 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys. As always, way to go MIU devs. But I make a question yesterday, still no answer :-(. Why in the languages pack is not available the Albanian Language. So hoping you to consider this,
Have a nice time everybody

Hello guys. As always, way to go MIU devs. But I make a question yesterday, still no answer :-(. Why in the languages pack is not available the Albanian Language. So hoping you to consider this,
Have a nice time everybody

Cause we don't have an Albanian translator

Sent from MIUIAndroid Phone.

Reactions: Rezeart
Cause we don't have an Albanian translator

Sent from MIUIAndroid Phone.

So what it takes to find one? Or better, are willing to find one? Or more clear, can I have the pleasure to help you guys? I like so mich see MIUI on my SGS2 in Albanian.

So what it takes to find one? Or better, are willing to find one? Or more clear, can I have the pleasure to help you guys? I like so mich see MIUI on my SGS2 in Albanian.

Please follow the instructions contained in the OP (Original Post) as to how to help translate.

Phone - menu - settings

i mean when i call someone when he being call .. no thing notify me like this image
this imag from another rom
shot_000008-1.png

Does this come with gapps? If not can some one please link me to where I can download them from?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Its not working.. every time I flash it through clock work recovery it aborts. What should I do? I really want miui :(

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

s3 and s2?
Please follow news about Samsung firmware updates. If SGS3 or SGS2 gets JB, MIUI will update as well within few weeks.

Sent from my MIUI Nexus S Jelly Bean.

Status
Not open for further replies.