Preview MIUI ROM 2.9.28 (Week 109) Preview Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
MIUI Week 109 Recommended updates and preview:

This weeks update focuses mainly on bug fixes, some optimisation and improvements to the user experience.

1. Viewing SMS, contact names, numbers which are longer than allowed display length will scroll to show the rest of the number to solve problems where numbers cannot be fully read.

2. When the Gallery contains no pictures, it will now display button to directly enter the camera so you can start to make use of the gallery by taking pictures.

3. Anti-Disturb mode (DND) called will no longer illuminate the screen when a call is receieved.

Any questions, feedback / improvements can be posted in a new thread or in a reply to this preview. We welcome all feedback from the community.

Expect full change log post on Friday.

Thanks,

Mark

First.

Should be a great week. Glad to see MI2 ROMs.

Sent from MIUIAndroid Phone.

I'v got some little idea for the user experience:
it would be great if...
1) ...you can switch music by long press the volume control buttons (while screen is locked);
2) ...you can select physical buttons for turning the LED light on (holding homescreen "button" is a bit uncomfortable and the phone can fall out of my hands easily);
3) ...MIUI camera application is awesome (any chance porting it to other devices?);
4) ...perhaps MIUI Weather integration?
Thank you guys! MIUI the best! Keep up the good work!

CMStats ask me the same question again again and again.
it does not save the state, even if i touched the save button everytime it pops up.

- SGS2, MIUI 2.9.21 -

it does not save the state, even if i touched the save button everytime it pops up.

- SGS2, MIUI 2.9.21 -
There's something with the language packs.. The base built doesn't make this bug.

One of the main issue with MIUI platform is battery draining. On my SGS 2 it drains in 24-30 hours even though i got an app for battery improvement (juice defender ultimate).

I agree with Marel regarding long press volume to switch tracks! It's a feature in many ROMs these days.

For me, the shake to skip is far too supersensitive, even at the lowest setting.

Sent from my Ballistic HC fortified, MIUI 2.9.14 ICS injected GSM EVO 3D

MIUI VERSION OF CAR HOME, SORRY FOR THE CAPS, JUST FLASHEDLATEST RD MIUI AND KEYBOARD WONT DO LOWER CASE. WILL HAVE TO LOOK INTO THAT.

Fixed it. Just needed a reboot.

- SGS2, MIUI 2.9.21 -
Use uninstaller and uninstall "monitor stats" that worked for me

Really impresive conversation. Why do not you put your fingers into your ass and starts to count from first to tenth?

Well aren't you the cool guy? Have some respect. iBotPeaches does a lot round here. It's muppets like you that ruin this kind of stuff for everyone else.

Music track skip control from lock screen with long volume press would be awesome feature.

The feature "Added support for listening to radio in Airplane mode without mobile data connection being active"
When for Xperia Arc S?
Ah! And... The mod to enable Volume buttons to skip tracks? CyanogenMod brings this feature by default

Mi-Voice? I forgot that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.