DVg7dzd.png

Recommended updates this week
New - File Explorer Intelligent folder name recognition
New - File Explorer add junk files clean up function
New - Anti spam prevention tips and filtering options
New - When connecting the data cable to computer vibration will sound

[Phone]
New - Anti spam prevention tips and filtering options
Fix - When answering a call, video sound does not stop when the player is running
[Lock screen, status bar, notification bar]
New - When connecting the data cable to computer vibration will sound
Optimisation - Notification bar horizontal screen mode
Optimisation - When misuse mode is turned on, optimise the notification bar drop-down sensitivity
Optimisation - Notification bar share screen shot style
[Desktop]
New - Add support for new free desktop switch
[Gallery]
Optimisation- Last modified time for albums
Fix - Panoramic photo thumbnails displayed in the gallery are not complete
Fix - Prompt text when successfully adding desktop photo frame widget
Fix - "No pictures of video" issue
[Music]
Optimisation - Improve user interaction design of pop-up menu
Fix - Duplicate first line of song added to current playlist
Fix - In some cases clicking "Download album covers from Internet" displays the wrong prompt
[File Explorer]
New - Add junk files clean up function
New - Intelligent folder name recognition
[Browser]
New - Support for WML pages
Optimisation - When reading limit of windows allows the "New" button becomes unavailable
Optimisation - Web content loading, you can now use the "Stop" button to halt page load
[Anti-disturb / Guard]
Fix - FC issues in some cases

Great!

What does this mean? "Add support for new free desktop switch"

I have an issue where some apps don't work when in the background for instance: Tasker, SwipePad, Wave Launcher, GameCih2, Avast and Prey. Basically any app that needs to stay active once you navigate away from it.

Great!

What does this mean? "Add support for new free desktop switch"

I have an issue where some apps don't work when in the background for instance: Tasker, SwipePad, Wave Launcher, GameCih2, Avast and Prey. Basically any app that needs to stay active once you navigate away from it.
a switch to control use of MiSpace desktop :)

When will the wifi/dhcp bug be fixed?
I'm on a stock MI-2 (2 weeks old), and almost every day when coming to work or home I need to restart the phone to connect to wifi. Apparently some bug with a built-in dhcp server module in Miui?

is this verison of rom have a keyboard?and is fixing the bug is cannot sharing my adsl internet with cable to my phone????

Yo people, thanks a lot, but could you improve camera focus on HTC Sensation? I have maybe 1 of 5 normal/good picture.

It's interesting update with nice new feautures :cool:

Btw, can we have a option to save the webpage (to read later) in the miui browser?

Glad to see those fixes!
Still, the music player doesn't offer any shuffle feature :/

I'm on a stock MI-2 (2 weeks old), and almost every day when coming to work or home I need to restart the phone to connect to wifi. Apparently some bug with a built-in dhcp server module in Miui?

I had this, no one offered a fix - seemed like it was just me actually as the help offers were few.

I have found a fix, certainly for me with the mi2 anyway, wifi fixer:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.wahtod.wififixer&hl=en

@ WiFi
My HTC Sensations is (still) on 3.4.12 (till OTA will be offered) and for me, if a WiFi problem happens (rarely) its good enough to switch off and back on WiFi, no reboot necessary.

I had the same problem too. But now it does not happen anymore after changing my router to "n" only instead of "b/g/n". Sorry i'm not sure what its called in the router. U can try it.

Bugs report:
(i) Default icons changed under 'All Settings' tab (please refer attached screenshot).
(ii) Waze app (GPS navigation) FC. This also occurred in previous MIUI 3.4.12. It works just fine on stock rom.

Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-04-21-00-27-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-04-21-00-27-12.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 279
MY SAMSUSANG GALAXY IS HEATED UP... AND BATTERY DRAINED... M ON MIUI ONE WEEK OLDER VERSION.
PLZ HELP ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.