Changelog MIUI ROM 3.4.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Home screen long press recent panel does not work. I flash two times & installed gapps properly but still does not work. Plz help

And same here... I9300. And yes, I rebooted the device between flashing the system and Gapps.

BUT: another hidden piece of the changelog > From now on, we can resize the widgets on MIUI-Home (still, I9300) :D Love it!

I always since I upgrade to JB have once in a day a hang with the same image that I see.. in example if I chat in wahtsapp I type and then without do any thing wrong it's hang and show me the right thing I was do before it hang.. and I must restart my phone.

sometime it happens with the phone locked and during sleep.

My phone is Galaxy S2 I9100 .. I update every week.. and the problem still going on.. I hope this update well fix it.

Thanks in advance :)

To fix the longpress problem, change button settings and set long press to menu or back.. It works then.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

why I can't get v5 to work..everything work fine except I can't hear the other party during calls (inbound/outbound)

big problem...every app that use location think that i'm in china anf it didn't update even under wifi....
anyone else have the same problem?

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

Anyone with the galaxy nexus do a clean install and having issues with paid apps giving u a soft reboot? I ask because on my port for the Verizon nexus I'm having that issue. Only way to fix it is to clean install v4 then dirty flash v5.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Anyone with the galaxy nexus do a clean install and having issues with paid apps giving u a soft reboot? I ask because on my port for the Verizon nexus I'm having that issue. Only way to fix it is to clean install v4 then dirty flash v5.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
galaxy nexus is an unofficial port...ask to who ported it

Hi everybody !
Can you show me how to install on screen button for MIUI v5 ? I'm using MUIU 3.4.19 for my ARC S. I tried to flash many on screen button, but it didn't work.
Thank you so much ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.