Changelog MIUI ROM 3.5.10 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
MIUI ROM 3.5.10 Update Highlights (Video is uploading, will be posted soon)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I really dont know how to activate those fancy transition effects like you have opening the note app and the music player. Is there a setting to enable that?

slide icon up or down... like it stays in changelog...

I use Nova launcher with HD Widgets, but the laucher is stopped working when I wanted to add the clock module. With Titanium Backup I can convert to a system app, but it not really refresh itself (the clock).

Other one: with QuickPic you cannot sort images, because it is stop working as well.

imap synching problem in this version and the version before. anybody else has that problem? came out of nowhere, used German version, now US English. Both show the same behaviour. Deleted already all the data of the email application

a restart after switching to US english seems to help. didnt try to switch back to german yet, though I assume it will reoccure

imap synching problem in this version and the version before. anybody else has that problem? came out of nowhere, used German version, now US English. Both show the same behaviour. Deleted already all the data of the email application
ok will be fixed in German lang...

I flashed last v5 3.5.10 Rom . But in the first boot my phone said unfortunaelly android keyboard stopped. I can't use Rom. How can I fix this bug.

SGS2 :

- Very laggy
- No other launchers work ! (Install ok, but the device can only detect the MIUI home launcehr !)
- No multitasking programs work (Glovebox / Swipepad ! )

Also another note for the "NEW" MIUI5 >>> Very childish UI :(((( I really loved MIUI4 interface ,,, much cleaner & modern

Uninstalling :(

SGS2 :

- Very laggy
- No other launchers work ! (Install ok, but the device can only detect the MIUI home launcehr !)
- No multitasking programs work (Glovebox / Swipepad ! )

Also another note for the "NEW" MIUI5 >>> Very childish UI :(((( I really loved MIUI4 interface ,,, much cleaner & modern

Uninstalling :(

except soft brick bug, it is quite good.
If you dont like the new UI - change it with themes like I did.
very good battery life and smooth, not as smooth as v4 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.