MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
[Phone]
  • Fix - Large square contact photo distortion in incoming call interface

[Themes]
  • Fix - In some cases, downloaded themes disappear or cannot be used
  • Fix - Downloading a large amount of themes from the web causes Themes app to FC

[Camera]
  • Optimisation - When clicking to focus or clicking the menu, QR code button will be hidden
  • Fix - After scanning QR code, press MI key can still take pictures
  • Fix - In the photo preview, press the menu button and then quickly slide right to enter camera preview page, white menu will appear at the bottom
  • Fix - While recording in simple mode, colour effects can still be selected
  • Fix - Thumbnails not displayed issue

[Music]
  • Optimisation - Improve efficiency while sliding the song list
  • Optimisation - While setting ringtone, if not supported format, pop up will display
  • Fix - For songs which do not support editing ID3, you can manually enter ID3 editing interface

[Browser]
  • New - Added function for smart loading of pictures
  • New - When opening browser, prompt whether to open the url from clipboard will pop up with prompt
  • Optimisation - Improved bookmark history interface
  • Optimisation - After app installation package download is complete, prompt whether to install or upgrade will pop up.
  • Fix - While opening browser through third-party apps, multi-window management mode of the browser cannot exit

[File Explorer]
  • New - Remote management support for Big5 encoding
  • Fix - Multiple selection editing mode cannot exit after switching directory
  • Fix - Location error of current directory

[Alarm Clock]
  • Fix - Alarm and music playback simultaneously
  • Fix - In some cases, creating a new alarm will cause FC errors

[Transfer]
  • Optimisation - Error descriptions
  • Fix - Notifications in the status bar cannot be cancelled

Do you dirty flash the updates ? Or wipe completely ?
one thing is sure, Miui v5 is sometimes slow and low on available memory... but I think it's less laggy than v4 (at least for me).

today will be also added active icon for compass.. :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Full reset, just like in the instructions, but I see a decrease in speed.
Do you dirty flash the updates ? Or wipe completely ?
one thing is sure, Miui v5 is sometimes slow and low on available memory... but I think it's less laggy than v4 (at least for me).

very smooth, but there is heating problem started and in call opposite person can't here the voice properly.....

need this to be clear....

Great but with this icon compass is always active =/ and the battery go down!

no.. active its only when you are on that screen where it is.. like active icon of the clock or calendar or weather... dont worry.. :)

I keep trying to use face unlock but after the setup I get no result. The lock screen goes directly to pattern (the secondary option for face unlock)
has anyone been able to get face unlock?

[Phone]
  • Fix - Large square contact photo distortion in incoming call interface
I am on version 3.6.7 with a super clean install (english version only, no multi lang.) . I face only one very big problem that my phone restarts at any time without any reason. and from today, its just shuts down without any reason at any random time i remove my phone from pocket, its turned off. No offence to this fantastic ROM, but phone is used for calling, or to receive calls or sometimes emergency calls. I would have missed an emergency call . So whenever you guys make an update, make the essential functions of the phone such as calls, messages, etc. are working properly. THIS SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST PRIORITY. Coz the other party cannot hear my voice clearly when in a call. MIUI is the best rom in this universe. So i want to use this only. This was just a little request (opinion) from my side to you guys , PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THESE THINGS IN YOUR NEXT UPDATE.

My phone : samsung galaxy s3 gt- i9300
rom version : miui v5 3.6.7 english version

YOU GUYS ROCK !!!!

I am on version 3.6.7 with a super clean install (english version only, no multi lang.) . I face only one very big problem that my phone restarts at any time without any reason. and from today, its just shuts down without any reason at any random time i remove my phone from pocket, its turned off. No offence to this fantastic ROM, but phone is used for calling, or to receive calls or sometimes emergency calls. I would have missed an emergency call . So whenever you guys make an update, make the essential functions of the phone such as calls, messages, etc. are working properly. THIS SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST PRIORITY. Coz the other party cannot hear my voice clearly when in a call. MIUI is the best rom in this universe. So i want to use this only. This was just a little request (opinion) from my side to you guys , PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THESE THINGS IN YOUR NEXT UPDATE.

My phone : samsung galaxy s3 gt- i9300
rom version : miui v5 3.6.7 english version

YOU GUYS ROCK !!!!

so and why you didnt update to latest build..?

hi i love miui but..is any plan to add video calls??or about wifi direct ,nfc?? anyway..can pls someone answer me
what is the right modem for me..
Greece
Galaxy s3 international
Unbranded

Status
Not open for further replies.