MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
[System]
  • Fix - Online time synchronisation causes the system to reboot
  • Fix - Failure in sleep mode causes phone to reboot

[Messaging]
  • Optimisation - Messages from last search results will no longer be recorded in Global Search
  • Optimisation - Viewing details of group sending message, clicking the drop-down menu of recipient list, and then clicking the screen can hide the drop-down list
  • Fix - In some cases, messages cannot be fully synchronised to phone
  • Fix - Exiting from the slide editing page back to message thread, MMS titles may disappear
  • Fix - In some cases, receiving MMS messages leads to Messaging app flash back error
  • Fix - In private messages, click on the search results allows creating New Message option
  • Delete - Removed two emoticons which cannot be displayed

[Camera]
  • Fix - In some cases, thumbnails cannot be displayed

[Music]
  • New - When using earphones with remote control, long press on the “Previous” and “Next” buttons allows to fast forward and rewind
  • Fix - After clicking “Shuffle All” in local music, it always starts playing from the first item in the list
  • Fix - Download icon status error on Playing page
  • Fix - In sequence playback mode, clicking “Previous” on the first song in the list does not work

[Themes]
  • New - Added support for batch update of local themes
  • New - Added support for opening MIUI Themes Store links via Theme app
  • New - New push mechanism (Themes pushed from the web site to the phone can automatically be converted and imported)
  • New - Added support for theme update reminders
  • Optimisation - Adjusted the resource style to rounded rectangle with stroke (to avoid the borderless problem in white themes)
  • Optimisation - Backup mixed themes no longer need to be imported
  • Optimisation - Wallpaper details page display and preview logic improvements
  • Optimisation - When upgrading to a new version of the client, the first startup optimisation is delayed
  • Optimisation - Added "Variety alarm" entry in Mix theme page
  • Optimisation - Added support for ringtone preview in variety alarm details page
  • Fix - In some cases, wallpaper and ringtones ranking page display error
  • Fix - Local ringtone list page display error
  • Fix - A series of status inconsistencies
  • Fix - In some cases, local themes cannot show the number of reviews and ratings
  • Fix - In some cases, wallpaper thumbnail display is incomplete
  • Fix - In some cases, deleting theme fails
  • Fix - In some cases, downloaded themes cannot be imported successfully
  • Fix - Recommended ringtone list page title error
  • Fix - After applying variety alarm from mixed theme mode, the default ringtone of the alarm clock will be changed synchronously

[Gallery]
  • Optimisation - Images from Cloud albums can be set as wallpaper or avatar
  • Fix - When scrolling timeline to the bottom, the lower half of the "week" is truncated
  • Fix - Menu items order on each page is not unified

[Desktop]
  • Fix - " Task Cleaner " widget has inconsistent size compared to other icons

[Anti-disturb / DND]
  • Fix - Block error of contacts shared messages

[Notes]
  • Fix - Adding text before images sometimes leads to missing image issues

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks for sharing... A question... Is this a generic changelog? Is there a way for know if problems of gnex are resolved?

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus con Tapatalk 2

roms here are stripped clean of chinese apps, language etc - overall just cleaner for international users (english and multi langauge)

Thanks for sharing... A question... Is this a generic changelog? Is there a way for know if problems of gnex are resolved?

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus con Tapatalk 2

there is a thread over at en.miui.com where beta testers are ticking off bugs that get fixed..

sadly its taking &$^%^% ever..

Reactions: marcoperro74
Samsung Galaxy s3 LTE i9305 has been getting ports for the last month or so directly from MIUI China. Mark can you add it to this forum? I can provide link if you want.

I have a request, I hate the standard keyboard because Swipe/gesturemoves are not available.
Android has released (for English speaking countries) a free keyboard in the google store this week. Is it possible to put this in the future releases on the Xiaomi phones (and all other phones where Gapps are included)?

In the future this keyboard will support more languages, but until then it is only for English speaking countries. I suppose a lot of people would like it. Here is the link to the store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.inputmethod.latin

(People who can't download it due to the restriction of his/her country, you can probably download a apk for this google keyboard somewhere ;))

btw for those who are curious what I'm using now:
- I've tested Swiftkey, but it is not worth the money to buy it
- I'm using Swype Beta and you can definitely feel it is a beta. With multiple phone I notice a delay of 2 seconds before it gives you a keyboard.
- Stock keyboard of Android 4.2 should be magnificent.

is torch , lbt, fixed in this release. I also see that few theme locker did not unlock the phone hope that is fixed as well. When are we expecting the full official release. I surly am downloading the new rom and updating my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.