MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
MIUI ROM Full Changelog 3.7.19

[System]
  • New - In some cases, the phone does not respond [ JLB4.2 ]
  • Fix - Restoring factory settings may cause FC
  • Fix - The input box background transparency issue of stock input keyboard in landscape mode
[Phone]
  • Optimisation - Improved the Internet call settings page layout in landscape mode
  • Optimisation - "Custom attribution" can be configured when "Display attribution" is closed
[Contacts]
  • Optimisation - Back button operation error in contact details
  • Optimisation- When adding unknown numbers or mail contacts, SIM contacts are not displayed. (SIM card contacts cannot be stored with more information)
  • Optimisation - In group page, the option of setting ringtone does not show if there is no contact
  • Optimisation - Improved the switching effects of the function of "import contacts from other phones"
  • Fix - In some cases when searching for a number, the search results are not correctly highlighting found numbers
  • Fix - When adding new number to contacts, the number is not displayed in segments
  • Fix - Clicking the contacts in global search results cannot redirect to the correct page
  • Fix - Quick click on the dialer may cause FC
  • Fix - When there is no set mailbox account, click on the unknown contact page to send email will lead to FC
[Lock screen , status bar, notification bar]
  • Fix - Framework text display error
  • Optimisation - Added support for displaying virtual Home and Back button in the lock screen
[Launcher]
  • New - Added support for clicking to create a new folder while sorting apps
  • New - In “Edit widgets” mode, you can now slide to sort out apps on the dock
  • New - When moving apps to a folder, it can roll automatically if the screen is full
[Messaging]
  • Fix - In text editing interface, click on the title bar will switch tabs (07-16)
  • Fix - When searching text messages, if clicking the "draft" conversation with some contact, you will not be able to see other messages with that contact
  • Fix - While editing an MMS message, long press on the picture causes operation item dislocation
  • Fix - MMS prompt error
  • Fix - In some cases, when editing MMS , the input method keys are unresponsive
  • Fix - In some cases, when composing a message, click on "recent contacts" does not work
[Gallery]
  • New - Automatically upload new albums to MiCloud delayed by one minute
  • Fix - While using small font, lower half of the image text in gallery is missing
  • Fix - When opening screenshots in the gallery page, the menu bar is still presented
  • Fix - Large-size gif received via MMS cannot be viewed in gallery
  • Fix - GIF format and BMP format wallpaper cannot display in full screen mode
[Music]
  • New - Added new revision of 1 * 4 music widget
  • New - Added Xiaomi equalizer
  • New - Added button calibration function for earphones with remote
  • New - Updated Dolby DS1.2 sound controls
  • Optimisation - Improved desktop pop-up control app interactions when opening music app
[E-mail]
  • Optimisation - When adding an Exchange account, account type will not be repeatedly prompted
  • Fix - Repeated adding of POP3 mail causes mail FC sync issue
[Browser]
  • New - When inputting in the address bar, commonly-used URL combinations (such as www., .com) are presented
[Alarm Clock]
  • Optimisation - Improved the weather information loading speed of default variety clock
[Video]
  • Fix - Abnormal exiting issue caused during full-screen playback
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

when I flash it in CWM, after all normal wipes, I get the root is missing message and the option to install it again from CWM.
after that it remains stuck at the boot screen...

LE: fixed by re-downloading.

I've one issue in my Xperia S bar light glows on every touch on screen previous it only glows only when hard buttons are pressed....pls fix this!! Thanks!

We doesn't have rom for I9100g.

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

Yes.. For make it bootable... Install it from Google Play...

~Tapatalk 4~

Great advise! Only available in countries where English is the Native language... ;)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...medium=appbrain_web&utm_campaign=appbrain_web

If you want it? Ask me for the download link or go to and click on 1 of the mirror links:
http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/0...-keyboard-to-google-play-for-all-4-0-devices/

p.s. Miui Android is testing this keyboard to put in in the Gapps list/Rom. I don't know what the current status is, but I'm in love with this keyboard :)

Thanks for the tip on the Google Keyboard..
but apparently Play Store says it aint compatible with the S2... :(

Have you tried the keyboard? Or did you only checked it in the appstore? When your country is not compatible (like The Netherlands) than you are unable to download it. In this case you have to download it thru the mirror links on the website.
It worked perfectly for me.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I've tried swiftkey, but it is not worth the money. The free stock android keyboard adds the same and maybe even more.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.