Preview MIUI ROM Preview 2.11.2 changelog (Week 113)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
The MIUI team are continuing focus on improvement to performance and stability whilst still giving attention to new and useful features.

This weeks recommended updates are:

1. New SMS "change number" function
If a friend changes phone numbers you can now directly add the number via messaging to cut out many steps of editing and adding a new phone number.

2. New camera real-time effects filters
You can now turn your photos into mosasics or sketch on top of photos to make them more fun and friendly or even just to make a joke from.

3. Autocorrection function to fix (ID3) details
New function to allow you to clean up any ID3 information which is either incomplete or missing. Use the internet to automatically calibrate songs ID3 information such as Song title, Artist name, Album information and other details.

4. Significant improvements to the performance and loading of contact list, group pages and also MMS session loading time.

Full list of changes will be posted on Friday as usual.

Reactions: aLkEmMa and Swos
So when does rotation portrait/landscape comes back in to SMS/MMS typing?

OK, so what about screen shaking after playing a video with MiVideo? You try to navigate through menus and the screen shakes left and right. That's a big glitch @ RAZR XT910.

A better performance for the Galaxy Nexus would be great...

say wut ?

Im running this on gnex and performance has never been better though this friday take sit up a notch like the last several fridays :p

Lockscreen is still a bit laggy ;) and also sometime the lockscreen has to load a few seconds.

my S3 is much faster tham my Gnex.. so better performance for the Galaxy Nexus would be great. So please RE-enable landscape mod in messages. Than you.

For me, fixing the lockscreen password -> soft reboot is my main concern.

Anything else would also be nice.

my S3 is much faster tham my Gnex.. so better performance for the Galaxy Nexus would be great. So please RE-enable landscape mod in messages. Than you.
_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

For me, fixing the lockscreen password -> soft reboot is my main concern.

Anything else would also be nice.

Yeah, not sure if it's a Xiaomi bug or an issue with rebuild though. I detailed a dirty hack to disable the clock (and stop the crashing) in the last multilang thread if you're interested.

On that note, have you guys figured out the multilang issue? :)

Yeah, not sure if it's a Xiaomi bug or an issue with rebuild though. I detailed a dirty hack to disable the clock (and stop the crashing) in the last multilang thread if you're interested.

On that note, have you guys figured out the multilang issue? :)
Nope, don't really know how to track this down. I hope it's a bad language but that's all I know.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

LOL still using MMS? emails and messengers are much better...! i dunno why miui keep fixing mms maybe they use it alot in china..

LOL still using MMS? emails and messengers are much better...! i dunno why miui keep fixing mms maybe they use it alot in china..
not everyone have and can use smartphone dude, I still use mms to send picture to my parents :D

Status
Not open for further replies.