Release MIUI V4 New Lockscreen theme [Updated 2.3.18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with Liran, I love it that you can drag the circle around freely within the circle.
I have the same issue as Kronk

I love this lockscreen, but it doesn't seem to work with google music. Is it at all possible to add support for google music? I understand if it's too much work.

İ love this lockscreen. I have used with weUI MIUI version perfectly but when i installed on drZMIUI version it is not worked right. When phone is awake nothing is showing.

me e descargado Updated : 18/03/12 y al desbloquear el cel se ha quedado colgado, lo reinicie quitando la batería y al iniciar ya funcionaba. por un momento creí que no iba a funcionar así como los anteriores. Gracias.

Lockscreens updated to address the Low Battery text issue reported by users.

Regards

Is it possible to use now playing from other music players? Since the official v4 music app doesn't support last.fm I'm using PlayerPro, but it doesn't work too well...

One thing that doesn't fit logically, is the location of the phone and messaging icons. It would be nice if the icon locations matched the phone answering screen.

There was a bug when pressing the center button did not hide the image: lock_screen_indicator_anim_stroke
I'm providing an update with this fix ;)

NOTE: I also modified the images relating to the numbers to get the same quality as the center button :)

20120329152228.jpg

Version 2.3.7 (GB)
Code:
        <EndPoint x="0" y="0" w="0" h="0">
            <PressedState>
                <Image x="#unlock_x" y="#unlock_y-10" src="lock_screen_indicator_anim_stroke.png" visibility="eq(#unlocker.state,0)*not(#music_control.visibility)"/>
                <Image x="#unlock_x" y="#unlock_y+100-32" align="center" alignV="center" src="lock_screen_indicator_anim.png" visibility="eq(#unlocker.state,0)*not(#music_control.visibility)">
                    <Mask x="#unlock_x" y="#unlock_y-10" src="lock_screen_indicator_anim_mask.png" align="absolute"/>
                    <PositionAnimation>
                        <Position x="0" y="0" time="0"/>
                        <Position x="0" y="126" time="1500"/>
                    </PositionAnimation>
                </Image>
                <Image x="#unlock_x" y="#unlock_y+192" align="center" alignV="center" src="unlock_home_n_stroke.png" visibility="eq(#unlocker.state,0)*not(#music_control.visibility)"/>
                <Image x="#unlock_x" y="#unlock_y+192" align="center" alignV="center" src="unlock_home_n.png" visibility="eq(#unlocker.state,0)*not(#music_control.visibility)">
                  <AlphaAnimation>
                        <Alpha a="128" time="0"/>
                        <Alpha a="255" time="375"/>
                        <Alpha a="128" time="750"/>
                        <Alpha a="128" time="1125"/>
                        <Alpha a="128" time="1500"/>
                    </AlphaAnimation>
                </Image>
            </PressedState>
            <NormalState>
                <Image x="#unlock_x" y="#unlock_y-10" src="lock_screen_indicator_anim_stroke.png" visibility="eq(#unlocker.state,0)*not(#music_control.visibility)"/>
                <Image x="#unlock_x" y="#unlock_y+100-32" align="center" alignV="center" src="lock_screen_indicator_anim.png" visibility="eq(#unlocker.state,0)*not(#music_control.visibility)">
                    <Mask x="#unlock_x" y="#unlock_y-10" src="lock_screen_indicator_anim_mask.png" align="absolute"/>
                    <PositionAnimation>
                    </PositionAnimation>
                </Image>
                <Image x="#unlock_x" y="#unlock_y+192" align="center" alignV="center" src="unlock_home_n_stroke.png" visibility="eq(#unlocker.state,0)*not(#music_control.visibility)"/>
                <Image x="#unlock_x" y="#unlock_y+192" align="center" alignV="center" src="unlock_home_n.png" visibility="eq(#unlocker.state,0)*not(#music_control.visibility)">
                  <AlphaAnimation>
                    </AlphaAnimation>
                </Image>
              </NormalState>
        </EndPoint>

=====> Edited (version date: 05-04-2012) <=====

* Some bugs fixed
Positioning: missed calls, unread messages and music display.
Show image: lock_screen_indicator_anim_music_1.png

Next step will be to correct the simulation of "SpectrumVisualizer"

correct1.jpg
correct2h.jpg

Code:
<Image x="#unlock_x" y="-71" align="center" src="sliding_panel_visualization_bg.png" visibility="#music_control.visibility"/>
<!--
<SpectrumVisualizer x="#unlock_x" y="-71" align="center" panelSrc="sliding_panel_visualization_bg.png" dotbarSrc="sliding_panel_visualization_dot_bar.png" shadowSrc="sliding_panel_visualization_dot_bar_shadow.png"/>
-->

Replace all:

x="#screen_width/2-55" to x="#screen_width/2-99"

and

x="#screen_width/2-35" to x="#screen_width/2-75"

Attachments

• v4_icslockscreen-miuiandroid-2.3_Date_050412.mtz
    875.4 KB · Views: 257
There was a bug when pressing the center button did not hide the image: lock_screen_indicator_anim_stroke
I'm providing an update with this fix ;)

NOTE: I also modified the images relating to the numbers to get the same quality as the center button :)

20120329152228.jpg

Version 2.3.7 (GB)
Code:
        <EndPoint x="0" y="0" w="0" h="0">
            <PressedState>
                    <PositionAnimation>
                    </PositionAnimation>
                </Image>
                  <AlphaAnimation>
                    </AlphaAnimation>
                </Image>
            </PressedState>
            <NormalState>
                    <PositionAnimation>
                    </PositionAnimation>
                </Image>
                  <AlphaAnimation>
                    </AlphaAnimation>
                </Image>
              </NormalState>
        </EndPoint>

=====> Edited (version date: 05-04-2012) <=====

* Some bugs fixed
Positioning: missed calls, unread messages and music display.
Show image: lock_screen_indicator_anim_music_1.png

Next step will be to correct the simulation of "SpectrumVisualizer"

correct1.jpg
correct2h.jpg

Code:
<Image x="#unlock_x" y="-71" align="center" src="sliding_panel_visualization_bg.png" visibility="#music_control.visibility"/>
<!--
<SpectrumVisualizer x="#unlock_x" y="-71" align="center" panelSrc="sliding_panel_visualization_bg.png" dotbarSrc="sliding_panel_visualization_dot_bar.png" shadowSrc="sliding_panel_visualization_dot_bar_shadow.png"/>
-->

Replace all:

x="#screen_width/2-55" to x="#screen_width/2-99"

and

x="#screen_width/2-35" to x="#screen_width/2-75"

my problem :
using miui v2.3.2 GB
B1YpH.jpg

some1 help me..
please..:)

I have a problem. When I change the wallpaper image and the lockscreen image and i lock and unlock the phone I see for a second othe wallpaper image.. It's annoyng, Any solution?

Reactions: TheWierd
I have aproblem.When Ichange thewallpaper image and the lockscreen image and i lock and unlock the phone I see for a second othe wallpaper image.. It's annoyng, Any solution?
I have had the same since two updates ago.... RLY annoying as it has been like this for a while!!!

my problem :
using miui v2.3.2 GB

some1 help me..
please..:)

Unfortunately version 2.3.2 GB, does not support some existing code in this screen lock, only versions 2.3.7 or higher ...

For example the key "SpectrumVisualizer" only supported as of Version 4.0.x and not in earlier versions (eg 2.3.7).

Hi guys, me and my girlfirend still have the same problem

If we change the lockscreen wallpaper, after locking and unlocking the phone the old wallpaper will appear for 1 second then the new one appears.

Any idea? SGS2

Thxx

Hi there

Any fix for none English battery low?
3e2c862d-1e50-5a16.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

Hi there

Any fix for none English battery low?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

I've never themed before, but my mind is blown when I see this.

Code:
"format="Low Battery (%d%%)""
and yet is displays in Chinese. I'll have to ask Pele.

Reactions: dp4u4umi6ev
This is a great lock screen and I think the untranslated version comes default with v4 - 2.4.6 update.zip for Mi-One. I am using this and its really cool.

I would like to get one nagging issue addressed in this interface. I prefer using Go SMS Pro (messaging app) for its functionality & features like private inbox, security settings & online sms support. However, while i use GoSMS pro as default (it opens when i slide to unlock directly into go sms pro (by changing lockscreen shortcut to default go sms) but after viewing or deleting the new sms, the notification on the lock screen still remains !

I think that notification still reads data from the stock messaging app? Can it be made to read the updated status from the app that is set as default for sms ? In my case, it will be go sms pro. I hope it is not a huge thing i am asking for. It is really a little annoying to keep having the lockscreen tell you 2 or some unread messages (when you actually read those already). It also displays the new messages on the lockscreen which it wouldn't if it knows the sms is not unread anymore !

can this be done ? It would be a great help actually for ppl using other than stock msging app.

Another interesting workaround could be, adding the privacy & security features of go sms pro into miui sms app :)

Status
Not open for further replies.