MULTI MIUI v5 Multi Lang 3.3.15 - Hotfix #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
When update to v5?

Code:
Not updated to v5, so only v4 translation (may occur FCs and not translated words)
and we are looking for translators:
Korean (IAmGhost) - Report Bugs- CHANGELOG
Hebrew (Catbaxter) - Report Bugs- CHANGELOG
Turkish (Özgür Yalçın) - Report Bugs- CHANGELOG
Vietnamese (nqduy) - Report Bugs- CHANGELOG

When update to v5?

Code:
Not updated to v5, so only v4 translation (may occur FCs and not translated words)
and we are looking for translators:
Korean (IAmGhost) - Report Bugs- CHANGELOG
Hebrew (Catbaxter) - Report Bugs- CHANGELOG
Turkish (Özgür Yalçın) - Report Bugs- CHANGELOG
Vietnamese (nqduy) - Report Bugs- CHANGELOG
Probably never... we lost translators for that languages... looking for someone new... want be..?

I installed this ROM and I'm heaving trouble with 3rd party launchers. I can install them, but I cannot set them as default.
I even tried a full phone wipe but it just won't work.
Everything is ok with 3.2.22 v4 ROM.

I installed this ROM and I'm heaving trouble with 3rd party launchers. I can install them, but I cannot set them as default.
I even tried a full phone wipe but it just won't work.
Everything is ok with 3.2.22 v4 ROM.
Settings - Display - Default launcher..

:mad:
oh my! I went through so much trouble for nothing! That's a pretty important change from previous ROMs I couldn't even imagine something like that!
Well, thank you anyway!

There's something wrong with the dutch translation of some dates. When I open a contact and look at the birthday in English it says mm/dd/yyyy but it scrambles up when viewed in dutch. If I edit the contact then it is fine in either English or Dutch.

Reactions: quidje
I think I will have to revert to previous Rom as the tones I've got are driving people mad!

Am now back on 3.3.1 I am able to change tones and the recorder app has settings options back.
Also the system font is slightly bigger

There's something wrong with the dutch translation of some dates. When I open a contact and look at the birthday in English it says mm/dd/yyyy but it scrambles up when viewed in dutch. If I edit the contact then it is fine in either English or Dutch.

Will be fixed in next release, thanks for report!

Reactions: rpvdark and quidje
Hello all,

are you aware of a bug with the MIUI backup tool and french language ?
With French language it did not work, all apps where not backuped ( 0 Byte ...):

If I'm switching to english language the backup was OK.

Hello all,

are you aware of a bug with the MIUI backup tool and french language ?
With French language it did not work, all apps where not backuped ( 0 Byte ...):

If I'm switching to english language the backup was OK.
thanks for the report.. apps were backed up, its just wrong showing size of them.. will be fixed in tomorrow new build...

thanks for the report.. apps were backed up, its just wrong showing size of them.. will be fixed in tomorrow new build...

Hello ingbrzy, I'm not sure because backup was not listed in the summary and there is nothing in MIUI\Backup folder ...
Except if you switch to english language ...

Hello ingbrzy, I'm not sure because backup was not listed in the summary and there is nothing in MIUI\Backup folder ...
Except if you switch to english language ...
Ok will take a look into it before new release... dont worry...

thanks for your work
there is a problem with text to speech in english it doesnt work since v5
i used it for calling voice id in version 4 it seems working only in chiness
will be happy to fix it.
another annoying bug in sms program if i write in hebrew (even when my system gui is english or hebrew) and i want to fix a world or just put the marker somwhere back i cant. if i try i even cannot get to the last letter when i stopped its normally ok in all wersion of android since ice cream....it is only in the build in sms mms v5 editor
thanks oren

there is a problem with text to speech in english it doesnt work since v5
i used it for calling voice id ....say whos calling in version 4 it was working good in v5 it is working only in chiness
will be happy to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.