Not open for further replies.

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu Project Leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
Hello all,

Installation:
  • Xiaomi:
  • We release FULL Multilang ROM for Xiaomi devices so you don't need flash our English release at first.
  • Install via Updater app
  • Other Devices:
  • Download and flash our current English Only ROM + Gapps
  • then flash the chosen language pack on top of it. (DO NOT WIPE)
Translators:
  • Follow XML changes in ENGLISH v5 repo here
  • Our translation guide is here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger.

Languages included:

Not updated to v5, so only v4 translation (may occur FCs, not translated words, etc.)
and we are looking for translators:
New v5 translation for:
Will be included:

Downloads: Done
[multi_release]3.3.29/multi_lang[/multi_release]

Notes:
  • Xiaomi M1/S will not get Multilang v5 because of small /system partition and we have to find what we can remove or move to /data/app folder without making more issues... We need more time to test it. We are trying our best to make a next release...
  • Translators - you can now translate Simple clock widget clock here
  • Changelog (3.3.29) + See CHANGELOG for your language...
  • Big thanks to @Acid for help to make building script with all mods...

I'm a happy camper with it so far. Thanks for doing such a brilliant job on this.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 2

Reactions: ingbrzy
MULTI lang v5 for Mione is not possible because of /system folder of ROM got 245MB with all 20 languages and mione got only 210MB...

Sorry, we tried keep it alive but Mione builds died under our hands... R.I.P

Reactions: andy.afef
Rom for HTC Evo 3D is only 112Mb,is that normal? rom forom en.miui is 195mb

Edit: Flashed,and everything works fine....Only Camera app is still all in Chinese....

In about phone it says this release is based on android 4.1.1... am I the only one??

Enviado desde mi MI 2 usando Tapatalk 2

It's wrong that few days ago I asked the same question and the answer was 4.1.2 XD. But I feel better knowing that apparently I'm not the only one ;)

It's wrong that few days ago I asked the same question and the answer was 4.1.2 XD. But I feel better knowing that apparently I'm not the only one ;)

Who told you it was 4.1.2? its still 4.1.1 for MI-2

Aww my fault then, I asked in the 3.3.29 thread, thanks for your help :)

Saga version doesn't boot! I am S-OFF so I don't need to flash boot.img separately, but I am stuck on blank screen. The chinese "official" version was fine.

Saga version doesn't boot! I am S-OFF so I don't need to flash boot.img separately, but I am stuck on blank screen. The chinese "official" version was fine.

There is no official Chinese version. Unless your referring to the "unofficial" ported by Chinese version.

Yup, I mean that. The thing is that this version doesn't boot. Please fix that so we will be able to have fully translated MIUI V5

I installed the unofficial ported Chinese version earlier and everything was working fine until I tried flashing the gapps and everything went wrong. Now that I installed this release on my Inspire 4G I cant get past the xiaomi login screen as the keyboard is not showing up. And this didn't happen with the previously mentioned version. Any ideas?

I installed the unofficial ported Chinese version earlier and everything was working fine until I tried flashing the gapps and everything went wrong. Now that I installed this release on my Inspire 4G I cant get past the xiaomi login screen as the keyboard is not showing up. And this didn't happen with the previously mentioned version. Any ideas?
Solved it by flashing this keyboard via cmw

Sorry can someone make a multilanguage flashible zip for the s3 i'm running 3.3.15 :/ really need it!

MIUI Mutilang 3.4.5 will be released today at 7 PM GMT for Xiaomi devices....
Unofficial will come when we have more time...

Status
Not open for further replies.