Not open for further replies.

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu Project Leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
Hello all,

Installation:
  • Xiaomi:
  • We release FULL Multilang ROM for Xiaomi devices so you don't need flash our English release at first and download just multilang.
  • Install via Updater app
  • Other devices:
  • Download and flash our current English Only ROM
  • then flash the chosen language pack on top of it. (DO NOT WIPE)
  • REBOOT
  • Install Gapps
Translators:
  • Follow XML changes in ENGLISH v5 repo here
  • Our translation guide is here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger.

Languages included:

Not updated to v5, so only v4 translation (may occur FCs, not translated words, etc.)
and we are looking for translators:
New v5 translation for:
Will be included:
Downloads: Done...
[multi_release]3.4.28/multi_lang[/multi_release]

Notes:
  • Xiaomi M1/S will not get Multilang v5 because of small /system partition.
  • Translators - you can now translate Simple clock widget clock here
  • Changelog (3.4.26) + See CHANGELOG for your language...
  • Big thanks to @Acid for help to make building script with all mods...

Reactions: GiulioVale
even with this rebuild I still have the location problem...google maps and all the apps that use location think that I'm in China, near Sandongzhen, even if i'm on wifi.

I tried also the original english/chinese rom flashed via miflash and it didn't have this problem then it's a problem of your rom not of my Mi2

pls fix it...i can't play ingress and even tag location on facebook etc...

Sorry, i've downloaded 3 times the file but i'm still in the old version. On recovery, it's the 3.4.28 when I install. But in the parameters it is the 3.4.26.
Can someone else confirm this bug on Note 2?

even with this rebuild I still have the location problem...google maps and all the apps that use location think that I'm in China, near Sandongzhen, even if i'm on wifi.

I tried also the original english/chinese rom flashed via miflash and it didn't have this problem then it's a problem of your rom not of my Mi2

pls fix it...i can't play ingress and even tag location on facebook etc...

Go to Google Settings, and turn location on and off. (Toggle it). I'm on MI2, with updated version and Ingress, Compass, Maps all work fine.

You downloaded rom from this site? From first post? What recovery do you have? Did you remove assert lines from updater-script?

Go to Google Settings, and turn location on and off. (Toggle it). I'm on MI2, with updated version and Ingress, Compass, Maps all work fine.
already tried several time but the location is stuck on china...even ther compass think ai'm there with 60m altitude instead about 160m where i live

tomorrow i tried also a clean install (miflash 3.4.26 and then zip of 3.4.28 on both partition) with the same result

Guys... great work again. Just installed, and everything running great so far. I've tried location on maps and works flawlessly. Thank you :)

Enviado desde mi MI 2 usando Tapatalk 2

already tried several time but the location is stuck on china...even ther compass think ai'm there with 60m altitude instead about 160m where i live

tomorrow i tried also a clean install (miflash 3.4.26 and then zip of 3.4.28 on both partition) with the same result

Must be isolated to your phone then sorry. I checked all the strings and apks that handle location and there are still Google, so dunno. Start grabbing logcats of trying to find location to help me help you.

Magnet link for fast download of this ROM:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B749587A238F3B652782AF11829DEE31D8DB1DD5&dn=miuiandroid_lang_aries-3.4.28.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce

From http://mymiui.blogspot.com/

Must be isolated to your phone then sorry. I checked all the strings and apks that handle location and there are still Google, so dunno. Start grabbing logcats of trying to find location to help me help you.
EDIT: here you are

Attachments

• 2013-04-29_18-16-56.txt
    180.3 KB · Views: 418
Good afternoon, I downloaded the 3.4.28 rom, said that he had Portuguese Brazil,
installed and has no ... he was or will be included in the next update?

Status
Not open for further replies.