MULTI MIUI v5 Multi Lang 3.5.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Hit Menu in Updater and choose rom to flash.

Wysyłane z mojego Nexus 7 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

thanks for your answer! ok, after download I will manually update via updater app. I do not know GOO.IM app, should I use?

You're welcome mate. :)

Give it a try and you'll see if you'll find it useful. :-D the problem is that download speed is quite low from official source. But maybe you'll like the app.

Odoslané z Nexus 7 cez Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the response. However I'm still having chinese characters on my lockscreen how do I put it to english? Setting>Language & input is set to English UK.
Are you using default lockscreen?

Is there miflash fastboot version of this release (miui android 3.5.24 multilang and/or miui android 3.5.24)?
Actually I just install miui android 3.5.24 multilang to the top of JLB15 (factory version) via upadter app. I am not sure what is the best way to get stable operation. Maybe better to use miflash to get full wipe and install same version to both partition in same time.
This is the reason why I looking for fastboot version.

Any opinion?

Is there miflash fastboot version of this release (miui android 3.5.24 multilang and/or miui android 3.5.24)?
Actually I just install miui android 3.5.24 multilang to the top of JLB15 (factory version) via upadter app. I am not sure what is the best way to get stable operation. Maybe better to use miflash to get full wipe and install same version to both partition in same time.
This is the reason why I looking for fastboot version.

Any opinion?

no.. your installation is fine... dont worry...

i flashed my gf s2 to miui from the last omega version. I just put the zip in there and used the cwm to flash and it "SEEMED" to work but its buggy all around. Says something about cf-root v5 wich i dont know where or how to get it. And also, it doesnt seems to be rooted so i have no idea what to do next. Some apps are buggy and crashing randomly, even this morning was a nightmare cuz it stood on a white screen for about 30mins before booting up.

Any help, plz

After ages finally status bar lag in one x is gone, that was really annoying
Hope they update the base to the latest 3.20 soon
One question, is moving apps to sd disabled ?
I can't move any

What happn with this version...........can't reboot or shutdown device......................OMG what have you done
Motorola defy

i flashed my gf s2 to miui from the last omega version. I just put the zip in there and used the cwm to flash and it "SEEMED" to work but its buggy all around. Says something about cf-root v5 wich i dont know where or how to get it. And also, it doesnt seems to be rooted so i have no idea what to do next. Some apps are buggy and crashing randomly, even this morning was a nightmare cuz it stood on a white screen for about 30mins before booting up.

Any help, plz
Did you make full wipe?

Your phone is dieing... Time to buy new one...
So glad that you say that.....but.....i am only a poor guy with a salary per month is 2 milion vietnam dong how could i handle my life and get new one with that..............................

So glad that you say that.....but.....i am only a poor guy with a salary per month is 2 milion vietnam dong how could i handle my life and get new one with that..............................

you can stay on stock and enjoy stability... nobody is saying, you have to use JB and update every week... dont worry, your phone will still work on ICS or GB and better than on JB...

Installed on on Xiaomi Mi2, but there's no Dutch language available. Only English and Chinese.
I thought it was included for Xiaomi devices?

edit: I see there are different links with different file sizes on two threads here.
One on 'MIUI Weekly ROM Releases' is no multilang

Downloading from the link in here (NEWS) now...

Status
Not open for further replies.