Not open for further replies.

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu Project Leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
Hello all,

Installation:
  • Xiaomi:
  • We release FULL Multilang ROM for Xiaomi devices so you don't need flash our English release at first and download just multilang.
  • Install via Updater app
  • Other devices:
  • Download and flash our current English Only ROM
  • then flash the chosen language pack on top of it. (DO NOT WIPE)
  • REBOOT
  • Install Gapps - We made new smaller gapps package (full package caused installation errors and bootloop on devices with small /system partition like i9100)
Translators:
  • Follow XML changes in ENGLISH v5 repo here
  • Our translation guide is here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger.

Languages included:
Will be included:
  • Thai - Please help with translation here
  • Swedish (m0ar) - REPO
  • Romanian - REPO
Downloads: Done...

Xiaomi Mi2/S Mirror
miuiandroid_lang_aries-3.6.7.zip (335.5 MB)
https://mega.co.nz/#!3gAzUbRC!TuwK4BPYyAhkqmDI9dtdH3nLiMJti9y7KEjgLYIsXzQ

LG Nexus 4
miuiandroid_lang_mako-3.6.7.zip (130.6 MB)
https://mega.co.nz/#!q8QD1ADA!YfJNylQNKCpogAN8R09hbVjTEWA1MB-8EeuWkgRlpQ4

[multi_release]3.6.7/multi_lang[/multi_release]

Notes:
  • Xiaomi M1/S will not get Multilang v5 because of small /system partition.
  • Translators - you can now translate Simple clock widget clock here
  • Changelog (3.6.7) + See CHANGELOG for your language...

Reactions: linarense
In my Xiaomi Mi2:
Install update.zip failed!
update.zip signature verification failed.

I have downloaded the rom from two mirrors, and I have the same failure in both. The md5 is correct

In my Xiaomi Mi2:

I have downloaded the rom from two mirrors, and I have the same failure in both.

MI2 doesn't use update.zip (Only Xiaomi MI).

:cool:

I have installed every week since March these Multilanguage roms, with the Mi2 Recovery, renaming the rom file to update.zip

oooooo. Just use Updater.apk then, why complicate it? I checked MD5 vs devbox, and it matched. So don't know what to say.

Hello! and Thanks alot for the new ROM!!!! I have a small problem from the last version. I got no Greek Spell Correction my language is not diplayed on the list there. Do you know any hot fix? i will really appriciate.:) Thanks alot and thanks again for the new rom!

Since the previous ROM the Dutch dictionary seems to be missing: no auto-correct. I was hoping this would be fixed with the new ROM, but still no auto-correct :(. Anyone else experiencing this?

Edit:
I noticed that since 3.5.31 LatinImeGoogle.apk is used instead of LatinIME.apk. This might cause this issue?

Edit2:
Installing LatinIME.apk from 3.5.24 and setting this as default keyboard restores the auto-correct/suggest :)

Since the previous ROM the Dutch dictionary seems to be missing: no auto-correct. I was hoping this would be fixed with the new ROM, but still no auto-correct :(. Anyone else experiencing this?

Edit:
I noticed that since 3.5.31 LatinImeGoogle.apk is used instead of LatinIME.apk. This might cause this issue?

Edit2:
Installing LatinIME.apk from 3.5.24 and setting this as default keyboard restores the auto-correct/suggest :)

And where can i find this?

Thnxs Dreamsharing

I typed this from my Dutch phone and it appears that the Dutch language has disapeared from the system, not only the keyboard, but in the languagesettings as well.
How can you test this? Change the language in the setting: language and input from Dutch to English and you won't be able to go back.
Don't know if it is a new bug or if it has been there for a while.
Here you will see the translation.

Ik type dit vanaf mijn Nederlands ingestelde telefoon en de NL woorden staan er inderaad niet in, alleen de namen worden overgenomen.
Bij een test blijkt dat je je Nederlandse taal niet meer terug kunt zetten als je hem op Engels hebt gezet. - dit blijkt een lokaal probleem bij mezelf te zijn.

Edit: Reinstalled the rom, all languages are gone only english and chinese van be choosen, can anyone verify this? - No need to verify this, it is probably a local issue on my own phone, I have solved it by downloading the languagepack true the mirror.

Edit 2:The new stock Android 4.2 keyboard does work with Dutch words and "swype" if this apk can be included for Xiaomi phones and Gapps package, it would be great. Sent me a message if you want to have the download link for this keyboard with Dutch/english dictionary

Reactions: ThomasT
I'll buy a Xiaomi phone for multilang development, can I go with Mi2-A? This one is cheapest one but I saw more support for Mi-2/Mi-2S.

Suggestion is welcome.

Ziggy, perhaps you can buy a second hand Mi2 from someone. It will probably be less expensive for your purposes

Xiaomi Mi2/S reuploaded with fixed RTL for arabic/hebrew languages... thanks to Acid...

In my Xiaomi Mi2:

I have downloaded the rom from two mirrors, and I have the same failure in both. The md5 is correct

I have the same error, I've checked the md5 and it is correct too... is it possible that the corrected ROM for mi2 with RTL fix (that I was waiting for) is not correctly signed?

Thank you in advance for your help

I have the same error, I've checked the md5 and it is correct too... is it possible that the corrected ROM for mi2 with RTL fix (that I was waiting for) is not correctly signed?

Thank you in advance for your help

install via updater app... not in MiRecovery...

Thank you ingbrzy, it works with updater.
Do you know why the update is not working by MiRecovery (I installed 3.5.31 via MiRecovery wothout any issue)

you dont have to go to MiRecovery... use updater app for every update install...

Hey guys,
Coming from 4.2.2 stock on Nexus 4 , I wiped data and everything, flashed the zip but then it's stuck at the Xiaomi logo. What did I do wrong?
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.