MIUI14 for 12S Ultra, Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, Edge, don't work

Hello everyone! I'm glad to know I'm not alone with that issue :)
Let's continue to share updates here.
I'm going to do 2 things:
1) Join beta-testing group of "Company Portal" on Google Play as an individual user.
2) Raise a case to MS premier support as a corporate customer.

Let's see how it will end up. Per my experience with similar cases, it's gonna be a long story with unclear chance for success.
P.S.
I hope I'm wrong with my prediction and this case especially is gonna be addressed my MS in a few days ;)

I have the same issue. I think it's a problem with the app company portal, because when I install others office 365 app the problem don't happens. When I install the company portal, all others office 365 apps display a blackscreen.

I had install new version in mi12 pro of my wife with the new version of Microsoft company app beta, and it's works on mi14!

Is anyone as lucky?

I had install new version in mi12 pro of my wife with the new version of Microsoft company app beta, and it's works on mi14!

Is anyone as lucky?
Hello, what is the beta version of company portal? I can't find beta version is available on google play store, and my version is 5.0.5736.0, it still not fixed the issue, thanks

Leaving my comment here as I have the same problem: Intune Company Portal is required to access the company data, but once I install it, MS outlook and teams get stuck on the splash screen.

Installing from office 365 and using Outlook Lite work, but know solution for MS Teams yet...

I have made a downgrade only for this... Someone else have the same success with the new rom for MI 12S Ultra?
Same here. Downgraded from 14 to 13 for this work profile issue. Waiting for the confirmation that the latest dev ROM fixes the problem.

Reactions: mdgp2
Fixed for me. I did a dirty install of the last beta (v14.0.23.1.3.DEV). First download the latest version in download folder of your mobile. Install the new version of twrp, and flash the new version with the new twrp.

Yes, with v14.0.23.1.3.DEV, all apps except Teams worked for me under work profile. If Teams works for you, please let me know what you did to make it work. Thanks.

Yes, with v14.0.23.1.3.DEV, all apps except Teams worked for me under work profile. If Teams works for you, please let me know what you did to make it work. Thanks.
For me works. I don't use in work profile, but I use with app company portal.

Same issue after upgrading MIUI 14
one problem is that the Apps can work on MIUI 13 but always no notification even with the correct setting & permission, only got when the Apps opened

Hello everyone! I'm glad to know I'm not alone with that issue :)
Let's continue to share updates here.
I'm going to do 2 things:
1) Join beta-testing group of "Company Portal" on Google Play as an individual user.
2) Raise a case to MS premier support as a corporate customer.

Let's see how it will end up. Per my experience with similar cases, it's gonna be a long story with unclear chance for success.
P.S.
I hope I'm wrong with my prediction and this case especially is gonna be addressed my MS in a few days ;)
Hey friend, does Theo latest version of MIUI14 Works with Microsoft apps?

It works for me for all Microsoft app in 14.0.23.1.3 DEV, but when I upgade to Stable 14.0.4, it does not work again. When the 14.0.23.1.3 DEV reflect this issue solving to the Stable rom?

This issue happens again with new beta EU 14.0.23.1.9 rom: the Teams does not work. Very terrible and dissapointed!

It's not only Teams, but other Microsoft apps do not work also on 14.0.23.1.9 DEV rom. It seems that we need to back to 14.0.23.1.3. Haizzz...

I'm currently on 14.0.3.0 stable on the Mix Fold 2.
I tried all the recommendations posted in the other threads:
- installing other versions of the company portal - Outlook & Teams refuse to run unless the Company Portal is at least v5.0.5675
- clearing data for the Permissions app
- Disabling the Permissions Manager (Settings -> Apps -> Manage Apps -> Permissions button -> Permission Manager from overflow menu.
- assigning the "Always" flag to the Company Portal to get Device Info (also for other permissions).
None of this worked; the latter I suppose doesn't matter, since the Company Portal installs itself in the work profile & disables the one for user 0, so if the "Get device info" flag would have any impact, it should be assigned to the Company Portal instance in the work profile/user 0, but there's no way to do this.

@purgenerator were you able to raise a ticket to MS Premier?

Last edited:
I'm currently on 14.0.3.0 stable on the Mix Fold 2.
I tried all the recommendations posted in the other threads:
- installing other versions of the company portal - Outlook & Teams refuse to run unless the Company Portal is at least v5.0.5675
- clearing data for the Permissions app
- Disabling the Permissions Manager (Settings -> Apps -> Manage Apps -> Permissions button -> Permission Manager from overflow menu.
- assigning the "Always" flag to the Company Portal to get Device Info (also for other permissions).
None of this worked; the latter I suppose doesn't matter, since the Company Portal installs itself in the work profile & disables the one for user 0, so if the "Get device info" flag would have any impact, it should be assigned to the Company Portal instance in the work profile/user 0, but there's no way to do this.

@purgenerator were you able to raise a ticket to MS Premier?
Yes. We raised a ticket there. They told the issue happens almost every time when new version of Android relaesed for some devices. They recommended a generic solution, it did not work (for sure) and we provided additional logs there. Let's see. As I predicted, it is going to take long time.

And after I came back to 14.0.23.1.3. It does not work again, all Microsoft apps.
Probably when it worked for you, the company portal was not installed yet.

It works for me for all Microsoft app in 14.0.23.1.3 DEV, but when I upgade to Stable 14.0.4, it does not work again. When the 14.0.23.1.3 DEV reflect this issue solving to the Stable rom?
I can never make the Teams app work under the work profile, just wondering if anyone else has Teams working under the work profile.