Mix 2s Front Camera Location... Love It Or No?

Do you like the proposed location of the new front facing Mi Mix 2S camera?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
xiaomi-eu-mix2s-render-outline.jpg

What do you think of the new reports of the Mi Mix 2S front facing camera and less lower chin?

Reactions: gbksoft and Ermanno
[QUOTE = "ingbrzy, post: 409445, membre: 55523"] Question est où est le lecteur d'empreintes digitales? Semble sous l'écran .. :)[/ QUOTE]
I do not think so, it seems that the fingerprint reader stays on the back under the double photo sensor ... in any case we are impatient to see it and still as satisfied with Xiaomi and the Mi.eu community as very good job

Reactions: vietnam100
Why don't they put it already under the screen? When you can make clear glass TVs with OLED just making screen that would have camera under and when the camera turns on the pixels around it turns off, so there is nothing blocking it. I just feel like the industry is just trying to get there slowly.

Seems like this is not the design the mix 2s will have.
Maybe just wait for the 27th to discuss this again as there are multiple renders of multiple versions and none of them is confirmed by now.

Reactions: Juvept
I like the design but I also wonder where is the fingerprint ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appvalley Tutuapp Tweakbox

It's fine there - just get used to turning the phone upside down to use it. But I do strongly object to moving the sensor to the front or side of the phone. I use a wallet case - I don't need to open it to hit the fingerprint sensor and allow GooglePay, just pick it up with my finger in the right place. Perfect.

Reactions: stillka