[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you need to theme it. No decompiling necessary. But if you use a different theme to default it will need to be edited in their theme. I know itd possible to make a dialog to choose a file but i havent looked into that yet and probably wont for a while. Its same thing you had to do when Andy Thomson first did it in GB control panel. Perhaps a guide on theming would.be useful.

did you get FC by using centered/switched clock after reboot?
Sorry, explained correctly! There is no option in the application to change the position of the clock!

C1i0b.png

Well you need to theme it. Perhaps a guide on theming would.be useful.

Good sir, a guide would be invaluable.
for example i love the answer/reject call graphic from pele's black theme, but sometimes i like to switch it up between the the 3 or 4 other themes i use. i do not like the new answer/reject call graphic.
in short a guide on helping change these things (carrier logo included) would be grand.

That one left me speechless. Screenshot and all. Nice.
:)...perhaps we can adjust the status bar menu to "clock layout" with options: centre, right, hide and adjust the "status bar layout" to normal or switched.

I'll release control panel for maguro soon and grouper tonight. Still need to make on-screen keys working on crespo and aries.

Even just change the name of the preference, although I prefer the way it is currently.

control panel for jb devices released!
tested only on crespo and maguro. aries and grouper should work too. *fingers-crossed* :D

Reactions: chillzz
Barring problems, next week should have hide clock and landscape navbar height options.

Status
Not open for further replies.