[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 fusionjack

Can you please make it work (or give me some tips how to do it) on Huawei Ascend D1 (U9500). I tried to flash the U9200 (P1) version but got stuck at bootloop. Did wipe cache and dalvik (even several times) - still no go. :(

Thanx in advance.

man ythx for that fusion
just wanted to say it works as it should on my gnexus
looks very nice.thxxxxxxxxxxx
great, thanks fir feedback. ;)

2 fusionjack

Can you please make it work (or give me some tips how to do it) on Huawei Ascend D1 (U9500). I tried to flash the U9200 (P1) version but got stuck at bootloop. Did wipe cache and dalvik (even several times) - still no go. :(

Thanx in advance.
if you read changelog, you'll know why i didnt port u9500 yet. there was md5 problem. i'll take a look again today.
as i said many times, dont flash mod for another device to your device, even your port based on the same rom. simply it won't work. that's why i give a rom name in the control panel file name. it only work for that rom only.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I forgot to mention in changelog that I have introduced crt-off animation for all devices this week. It may not work on your device, please let me know. Until now, I have received feedback that it doesn't work on shooteru and pyramid.

Thanks fusion for your work. Working as it should on SGS2. :D Nice to see crt integrated in the package, saves some flashing time :)
thanks. :)
yeah...it was intended in the beginning and i managed it this week.

if you read changelog, you'll know why i didnt port u9500 yet. there was md5 problem. i'll take a look again today.

I beg my pardon for inattentiveness and thank you for explanation. I'm looking forward for any changes. ...And if they will be positive it would be just great!!! :)

Anyway thank you.

Regards.
Roman.

I forgot to mention in changelog that I have introduced crt-off animation for all devices this week. It may not work on your device, please let me know. Until now, I have received feedback that it doesn't work on shooteru and pyramid.

thanks. :)
yeah...it was intended in the beginning and i managed it this week.
My LT26i also dont show the CRT effect. I've flashed the latest Control Panel (2.10.26).

I beg my pardon for inattentiveness and thank you for explanation. I'm looking forward for any changes. ...And if they will be positive it would be just great!!! :)

Anyway thank you.

Regards.
Roman.
no worried mate :). i'll pm you if it is available.

My LT26i also dont show the CRT effect. I've flashed the latest Control Panel (2.10.26).
ok good to know. it seems like the universal way doesn't work on some devices. btw, i think i have ported crt-off for ur device in a particular release some weeks ago. do you ever use that one? was it work?

There is an Aries (i9000) version but on what is it based? Do I need a special port for this?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2

Aries is the Xiaomi MI-Two. There is no version for your device, and wont be. Ask your ROM developer about it :)

ok good to know. it seems like the universal way doesn't work on some devices. btw, i think i have ported crt-off for ur device in a particular release some weeks ago. do you ever use that one? was it work?

hmm i don't try it before. but i'm not pushing here coz its not important to me ;p

@fusionjack
first of all thank you for great mod!

I don't know if it is known, but I has strange problem when installing 2.10.26 pack on previously modded (with your mods) 2.10.19 version - after 2.10.26 rom installation and when booting it stuck at SGS II logo...
I had to install clean 2.10.19 then upgrade to 2.10.26 and then install your modes then everything was perfect.
The problem was wrong model name in build.prop file...
I hope it helps anyone with the same problems.

And... the keyboard is awesome! :)

Keep up good work!

Reactions: fusionjack
@fusionjack
first of all thank you for great mod!

I don't know if it is known, but I has strange problem when installing 2.10.26 pack on previously modded (with your mods) 2.10.19 version - after 2.10.26 rom installation and when booting it stuck at SGS II logo...
I had to install clean 2.10.19 then upgrade to 2.10.26 and then install your modes then everything was perfect.
The problem was wrong model name in build.prop file...
I hope it helps anyone with the same problems.

And... the keyboard is awesome! :)

Keep up good work!
i don't quite understand what you did but it is important to have the same version between rom version and control panel version. it is recommended too after upgrading rom to the latest version, let it boot first to the home screen and then flash the control panel.
anyway...i'm glad that you enjoy the control panel. :)

Reactions: voriax
But it is so hard to do this? Because I wanted to try ... Do you have any tutorials? Thanks for reply!
I didn't find any tutorials that works on Galaxy S2. So I need to code and put it in the correct places. I managed it to work but it doesn't have long press.

Just re-uploaded surfaceflinger for Galaxy S2 and Galaxy S3 into box.com, just in case you have flickers on crt-off animation.

Reactions: ardiansyah
yeah i know that...i have already released control panel for hwu 9500 last night. sorry i didn't have chance to pm you...

Neveremind. Just downloaded and tested - everything seem to work just fine!!! Thank you!!!
Are there any plans to implement color customization related options?

Not from me at the moment. CAolours can already be changed via theme. I have done hide clock and landscape navbar width though.

i don't quite understand what you did but it is important to have the same version between rom version and control panel version. it is recommended too after upgrading rom to the latest version, let it boot first to the home screen and then flash the control panel.
anyway...i'm glad that you enjoy the control panel. :)

@fusionjack:
before upgrade my modded(with your mods) 2.10.19 to 2.10.26 I had to install clean 2.10.19 - to remove mods,
only then fresh installed 2.10.26 could boot.

Anyway now it works perfectly and thank you very much once again for doing your job with this mod :)
Surely I will install VolumeMod too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.