[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL glad to help :). Enjoy.
@ lenny_kano
i can't download the mod for shooterU, it saids;

"The user hosting this
content is out of bandwidth.

If this is your file please upgrade to add more bandwidth credits to your account."

if anyone would like to share from another source, will be appreciate.. :)

fusion handles the uploads and hosting. if he has trouble we can work something out so it doesnt happen again, would like to know if anyone else is having issues? as theyre all on same account.

Sorry folks...I didn't think it will run out of bandwidth. I'm trying to move them to another file hosting...

@fusionjack or @lenny_kano
Now when I finished with android.policy.jar translating, I'm gonna lay my hands on ControlPanel.apk itself. As I can see there are: MiuiSystemUI.apk, framework.jar, framework-res.apk and services.jar. Do all of them needs translation? Or I can use existing localized framework-res.apk and MiuiSystemUI.apk? The thing is when I install the whole ControlPanel pack, some parts of interface (notification toggles area, for example) get their translation lost.

Regards.
Roman.

for system ui and control panel, yes they need to be translated. fusion bases mods on english rom so it will remove any translations. the rest shouldnt need to be localised.

for system ui and control panel, yes they need to be translated. fusion bases mods on english rom so it will remove any translations. the rest shouldnt need to be localised.

But what is the purpose of framework-res.apk then? May I keep existing (localized)?

im guessing crt animation perhaps? if its the old boolean hack. fusion can answer more, has nothing to with control panel though.

But what is the purpose of framework-res.apk then? May I keep existing (localized)?
Only android.policy.jar and MiuiSystemUI.apk are related to the control panel. So, if you just want to translate control panel, just take these two files and ignore another files.

How bout waiting? He posts in this topic like every page give him awhile to respond.
Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks for pinning this thread. ;)

sorry folks, need to be at home first to re-upload all control panels to another file hosting. i hope they would be available again in next 5 hours...sorry. :(

try wipe cache, dalvik and re-flash the control panel again. as far as i can remember, some users reported that control panel is working on evo 3d.
Thanks, already did it but the result is the same, stuck at bootanimation; anyway i will try on future release and see if is working, weird is that on 2.10.19 was working without making any wipes. Thanks again!

Thanks, already did it but the result is the same, stuck at bootanimation; anyway i will try on future release and see if is working, weird is that on 2.10.19 was working without making any wipes. Thanks again!
hmm...actually I'm confused whether it is running or not on shooteru, because a user from a previous page reported is working and another user got the same problem like you. Are you running miuiandroid_shooteru-2.10.26.zip?

hmm...actually I'm confused whether it is running or not on shooteru, because a user from a previous page reported is working and another user got the same problem like you. Are you running miuiandroid_shooteru-2.10.26.zip?
I saw that post and yes I'm on last miuiandroid 2.10.26.

Only android.policy.jar and MiuiSystemUI.apk are related to the control panel.

Tried to replace MiuiSystemUI.apk with one coming with ControlPanel... and status bar disappeared. But! While being installed thru recovery ControlPanel (as update-script tells - it does exectly same thing that I do - copy MiuiSystemUI.apk and set perms to 644) everything works fine... Do I miss something?

PS: Is this piece of logcat is some kind of related to the issue?

Code:
W/System.err( 1866): java.io.FileNotFoundException: /data/cust/xml/hw_defaults.xml: open failed: ENOENT (No such file or directory)
W/System.err( 1866):    at libcore.io.IoBridge.open(IoBridge.java:406)
W/System.err( 1866):    at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:78)
W/System.err( 1866):    at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:105)
W/System.err( 1866):    at java.util.Calendar.getHwFirstDayOfWeek(Calendar.java:773)
W/System.err( 1866):    at java.util.Calendar.<init>(Calendar.java:745)
W/System.err( 1866):    at java.util.GregorianCalendar.<init>(GregorianCalendar.java:338)
W/System.err( 1866):    at java.util.GregorianCalendar.<init>(GregorianCalendar.java:325)
W/System.err( 1866):    at java.util.Calendar.getInstance(Calendar.java:1111)
W/System.err( 1866):    at com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.Clock.<init>(Clock.java:46)
W/System.err( 1866):    at com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.Clock.<init>(Clock.java:61)
W/System.err( 1866):    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.constructNative(Native Method)
W/System.err( 1866):    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:417)
W/System.err( 1866):    at android.view.LayoutInflater.createView(LayoutInflater.java:586)
W/System.err( 1866):    at android.view.LayoutInflater.createViewFromTag(LayoutInflater.java:680)
W/System.err( 1866):    at android.view.LayoutInflater.rInflate(LayoutInflater.java:739)
W/System.err( 1866):    at android.view.LayoutInflater.rInflate(LayoutInflater.java:742)
W/System.err( 1866):    at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:489)
W/System.err( 1866):    at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:396)
V/LightsService( 1770): setBrightness brightness1=87
V/LightsService( 1770): setPowerSaving brightness2=87
W/System.err( 1866):    at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:352)
W/System.err( 1866):    at android.view.View.inflate(View.java:13590)
W/System.err( 1866):    at com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBar.makeStatusBarView(PhoneStatusBar.java:457)
W/System.err( 1866):    at com.android.systemui.statusbar.StatusBar.start(StatusBar.java:59)
W/System.err( 1866):    at com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBar.bindViews(PhoneStatusBar.java:378)
W/System.err( 1866):    at com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBar.start(PhoneStatusBar.java:353)
W/System.err( 1866):    at com.android.systemui.SystemUIService.onCreate(SystemUIService.java:93)
W/System.err( 1866):    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleCreateService(ActivityThread.java:2253)
W/System.err( 1866):    at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1600(ActivityThread.java:123)
W/System.err( 1866):    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1201)
W/System.err( 1866):    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
W/System.err( 1866):    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
W/System.err( 1866):    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4424)
W/System.err( 1866):    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
W/System.err( 1866):    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
W/System.err( 1866):    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:786)
W/System.err( 1866):    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:553)
W/System.err( 1866):    at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
W/System.err( 1866): Caused by: libcore.io.ErrnoException: open failed: ENOENT (No such file or directory)
W/System.err( 1866):    at libcore.io.Posix.open(Native Method)
W/System.err( 1866):    at libcore.io.BlockGuardOs.open(BlockGuardOs.java:110)
W/System.err( 1866):    at libcore.io.IoBridge.open(IoBridge.java:390)
W/System.err( 1866):    ... 35 more
W/System.err( 1866): java.lang.NumberFormatException: Invalid int: ""
W/System.err( 1866):    at java.lang.Integer.invalidInt(Integer.java:138)
W/System.err( 1866):    at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:359)
W/System.err( 1866):    at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:332)
W/System.err( 1866):    at java.util.Calendar.getHwFirstDayOfWeek(Calendar.java:807)
W/System.err( 1866):    at java.util.Calendar.<init>(Calendar.java:745)
W/System.err( 1866):    at java.util.GregorianCalendar.<init>(GregorianCalendar.java:338)
W/System.err( 1866):    at java.util.GregorianCalendar.<init>(GregorianCalendar.java:325)
W/System.err( 1866):    at java.util.Calendar.getInstance(Calendar.java:1111)
W/System.err( 1866):    at com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.Clock.<init>(Clock.java:46)
W/System.err( 1866):    at com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.Clock.<init>(Clock.java:61)
W/System.err( 1866):    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.constructNative(Native Method)
W/System.err( 1866):    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:417)
W/System.err( 1866):    at android.view.LayoutInflater.createView(LayoutInflater.java:586)
W/System.err( 1866):    at android.view.LayoutInflater.createViewFromTag(LayoutInflater.java:680)
W/System.err( 1866):    at android.view.LayoutInflater.rInflate(LayoutInflater.java:739)
W/System.err( 1866):    at android.view.LayoutInflater.rInflate(LayoutInflater.java:742)
W/System.err( 1866):    at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:489)
W/System.err( 1866):    at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:396)
W/System.err( 1866):    at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:352)
W/System.err( 1866):    at android.view.View.inflate(View.java:13590)
W/System.err( 1866):    at com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBar.makeStatusBarView(PhoneStatusBar.java:457)
W/System.err( 1866):    at com.android.systemui.statusbar.StatusBar.start(StatusBar.java:59)
W/System.err( 1866):    at com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBar.bindViews(PhoneStatusBar.java:378)
W/System.err( 1866):    at com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBar.start(PhoneStatusBar.java:353)
W/System.err( 1866):    at com.android.systemui.SystemUIService.onCreate(SystemUIService.java:93)
W/System.err( 1866):    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleCreateService(ActivityThread.java:2253)
W/System.err( 1866):    at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1600(ActivityThread.java:123)
W/System.err( 1866):    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1201)
W/System.err( 1866):    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
W/System.err( 1866):    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
W/System.err( 1866):    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4424)
W/System.err( 1866):    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
W/System.err( 1866):    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
W/System.err( 1866):    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:786)
W/System.err( 1866):    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:553)
W/System.err( 1866):    at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

Regards.
Roman.

Tried to replace MiuiSystemUI.apk with one coming with ControlPanel... and status bar disappeared. But! While being installed thru recovery ControlPanel (as update-script tells - it does exectly same thing that I do - copy MiuiSystemUI.apk and set perms to 644) everything works fine... Do I miss something?

PS: Is this piece of logcat is some kind of related to the issue?

Regards.
Roman.
Take a look in PhoneStatusBar.smali and search for .line 457. The cause of the error should be from there.

Take a look in PhoneStatusBar.smali and search for .line 457. The cause of the error should be from there.

I've taken a look... and didn't find nothing enough clear to me to understand - it's so complicated... :(
Can you tell me, please, just one thing: if I copy MiuiSystemUI.apk and ControlPanel.apk into system/app andandroid.policy.jar into system/framework and then set their permissions to 644 would be enough to make ControlPanel app work?

now you know porting is complicated. :D
yes, that will work...BUT only if you use miuiandroid rom for a specific version, not any port of it or using any other base like cm10.

I think I'll delay control panel this week because some devices have bootloop problem.
If your rom ok and want control panel so badly :D , just tell me your device and I'll build it.

Reactions: jagzz
I think I'll delay control panel this week because some devices have bootloop problem.
If your rom ok and want control panel so badly :D , just tell me your device and I'll build it.

Me want it badly!!! :) Btw, can you, please, build also a version using my already localized files? Or it's not possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.