[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Control Panel Suite 2.11.9 released!
Restore file will be uploaded later...I notice there is only a little people downloading it, are you trust my mod so much? :D

its dificult to use 2 phones :( i have the tmo gs3 and the tmo gs2 ( thats my wife phone ) and she like this mod and i need to give my phone to it lol, ill see if i port the tmo gs3 to the tmo gs2 -_- i want my phone back lol :)

fusionjack, for what all files in archive answer?
ControlPanel.apk & MiuiSystemUI.apk >>> CP
android.policy.jar >>> 4WR & Vol+
framework-miui.jar, services.jar, framework-res.apk >>> ???

its dificult to use 2 phones :( i have the tmo gs3 and the tmo gs2 ( thats my wife phone ) and she like this mod and i need to give my phone to it lol, ill see if i port the tmo gs3 to the tmo gs2 -_- i want my phone back lol :)
lol...just like my wife too, but i dont give my s2 to her :D. well if i have time i can do it for you, just sent me the files that i needed for CP per pm.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

fusionjack, for what all files in archive answer?
ControlPanel.apk & MiuiSystemUI.apk >>> CP
android.policy.jar >>> 4WR & Vol+
framework-miui.jar, services.jar, framework-res.apk >>> ???
whut? you want to know the recipe? :D
those files are for other mods: smooth scrolling n crt-off.

lol...just like my wife too, but i dont give my s2 to her :D. well if i have time i can do it for you, just sent me the files that i needed for CP per pm.

lol thanx :) i just ported it lol, its been along time that i feel a good rom like miuiandroids :) ill PM you Latter to see if you can help me on something :)

Screenshot_2012-11-11-21-15-48.png
yep, all control panel basically has crt-off, but it doesnt work on some devices. let me know if it works in LG. thanks.

it work perfectly, but animations in control panel doesn't work, what is it ?:)
Screenshot_2012-11-11-15-03-05.png

mad props on your work fusion..... i have a port of the crespo build for the 4g going on xda and included your control panel in it, giving credit to you of course :)

no kidding, you can skip songs by shaking your phone just like king_rat said.
my first priority is to port volume plus for GT-I9100. i cannot promise for another devices, unless i find a common way to port for all devices. nevertheless, i still don't have time to continue with volume plus or overscroll effect. :(

no kidding, you can skip songs by shaking your phone just like king_rat said.
my first priority is to port volume plus for GT-I9100. i cannot promise for another devices, unless i find a common way to port for all devices. nevertheless, i still don't have time to continue with volume plus or overscroll effect. :(

Second the no time thing, as you know :(

2.11.2 is available for ace but 2.11.9 is not is there any hope for the ace owners?
could you please do the mod for ace too?

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.