[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.11.2 is available for ace but 2.11.9 is not is there any hope for the ace owners?
could you please do the mod for ace too?
Thanks in advance!
i didn't know there is additional rom for ace on nov 12. i'll port CP for it tonight. :)

no kidding, you can skip songs by shaking your phone just like king_rat said.
my first priority is to port volume plus for GT-I9100. i cannot promise for another devices, unless i find a common way to port for all devices. nevertheless, i still don't have time to continue with volume plus or overscroll effect. :(
i know

no kidding, you can skip songs by shaking your phone just like king_rat said.
my first priority is to port volume plus for GT-I9100. i cannot promise for another devices, unless i find a common way to port for all devices. nevertheless, i still don't have time to continue with volume plus or overscroll effect. :(
i know

lenny! long time not talking to you...any news? ;)

Not really sorry. Except getting new (good) internet connection soon, which should make things easier :). And hopefully will have more free time for some new things. For now I really dont though :(

lenny! long time not talking to you...any news? ;)

Not really sorry. Except getting new (good) internet connection soon, which should make things easier :). And hopefully will have more free time for some new things. For now I really dont though :(

looking forward to this update, haven't updated in a couple of weeks.
thanks for your continued efforts (=

Released Control Panel Suite 2.11.16 for some devices, other devices coming soon...enjoy folks!
Unfortunately, control panel 2.11.16 for maguro does not work. After boot it says "unfortunately system user interface stopped." and status bar disappears. :(

I think something is wrong with today's build...removing all devices for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

Your status bar should work with "right clock". Use this option for the time being until I found the bug...thanks!

Added Control Panel Suite for Mi-1 and passion.
Removed Control Panel Suite for d2att and d2tmo as iBotPeaches found big issues and will build them again. I'll build CP again as soon as the ROMs uploaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.