[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maguro show onscreen keys not avalaible forma device, and overscroll animations
it is normal since maguro has already on screen keys. overscroll is not implemented yet. perhaps i'll remove that option next week to avod confusion.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hi, thank you for the mod it's great!
I have just one tiny bug. the wallpaper/lockscreen appears for a tiny second after the CRT effect.
I'm using 9100i and 11.30 versions of the rom and mod.
Can this be solved? 10x.

Hello, I have a Samsung Galaxy S II i777 with the i9100 ROM ported to it... after I flash the correct version of the control panel my device bootloops, even though it shouldn't considering this only modifies the framework (which is the same as the i9100 version) and system/app.

What should i do to avoid this?

the only thing left is to make volume adjusting works when screen is off. the long press to skip song is working when screen is off. current status:
screen-on single press: adjusting volume
screen-off long press: skipping song
screen-off single press: does nothing

i think i'll release it since it is better than previous version. do you agree?

screen-off single press: "adjusting volume"?

Hello, I have a Samsung Galaxy S II i777 with the i9100 ROM ported to it... after I flash the correct version of the control panel my device bootloops, even though it shouldn't considering this only modifies the framework (which is the same as the i9100 version) and system/app.

What should i do to avoid this?
as i mentioned on the blog, the mod is not for any ports, just for official miuiandroid rom. so no wonder if the mod causes your device bootloop because it modified android.policy.jar.
you can ask your rom developer to port my mod.

Is systemui.apk and framework-res.apk needed for controlpanel? Asking as that would remove multilanguage on samsung s3 I guess.

Is systemui.apk and framework-res.apk needed for controlpanel? Asking as that would remove multilanguage on samsung s3 I guess.

actually i dont want to change any libs by including it in CP, but i think i'll do it since the flicker happens often in the last 2 builds.
the only question is for s3, for s3 users: do you have problem with crt-off like avicoco mentioned?

Without it I do have the flickering on my SGS2.. I've tried without it and setting a delay in stweaks for crtoff, but that didn't work for me..

It does remove some of the translation yes.. For example the date on the lockscreen.. Most of the translation will be ok though..

Status
Not open for further replies.