[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi FusionJack...any chance of getting this ported to miuiandroid_2.11.30-ELTE? Would love to have this on my HTC Evo 4G LTE.

CP 2.12.7 for some devices are online! Still cooking for other devices...:)
First time JB for passion and t03g. Please report if something is not working, thanks.

Reactions: devserg
how can i center the clock on galaxy nexus ??? do i have to use this mod , its not for galaxy nexus

how can i center the clock on galaxy nexus ??? do i have to use this mod , its not for galaxy nexus
you can use control panel to center clock on nexus. take the correct version, crespo or maguro? i'm not familiar with nexus thing.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

so guys no one know if i can install this on nativesd miui?
i have said in my last post that i dont know the meaning of nativesd. why dont you just try it out? if something is not working, you can still reflash your rom or your backup.

Hi, where is CPS for galaxy s i9000 for MIUI 2.12.7? THX for answer.
i9001 is not supported by official miui anymore and i'm doing only for official one. ask your miui dev for your device to port control panel.

Thanks for your update
18.jpg

13.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

on Xiaomi Mi-Two,
I try to update from Updater it says that the full ROM is required. Update.zip via recovery won’t flashed, too……
Please tell me how can I install your Control Panel Suite!!!

on Xiaomi Mi-Two,
I try to update from Updater it says that the full ROM is required. Update.zip via recovery won’t flashed, too……
Please tell me how can I install your Control Panel Suite!!!
i'm not familiar with xiaomi phones, but basically is the same like manually flashing others zip file per cwm. you can try to ask ibotpeaches or lenny. lenny has made custom recovery, not sure if it can be used for mi-2 or not, just ask him.

i'm not familiar with xiaomi phones, but basically is the same like manually flashing others zip file per cwm. you can try to ask ibotpeaches or lenny. lenny has made custom recovery, not sure if it can be used for mi-2 or not, just ask him.
I asked Lenny about his recovery, he sayed that it is not appropriate to Mi2
It seems to me strange, because Mi1 & Mi2 have the same MiRecovery 2.0.0...

Status
Not open for further replies.