[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw...i have included the surfaceflinger lib for GT-I9100 in the CP. no need to flash surfaceflinger separately.

Reactions: jagzz
I asked Lenny about his recovery, he sayed that it is not appropriate to Mi2
It seems to me strange, because Mi1 & Mi2 have the same MiRecovery 2.0.0...

Thats like saying the SGS3 and HTC One X both can run CWM Recovery 6.0.0.0, therefore the same image must be flashable on both. Different board, chipset, kernel etc, hence why each phone must have its own version of the recovery. You can try flashing my one on the M2, but I guarantee that will leave you with no recovery.

As for how to install, you should be able to install in MiRecovery if the zip is signed correctly with the test key and renamed to /sdcard/update.zip. As long as the recovery doesn't divert the update to a different partition as it sometimes likes to do. Failing that, just use good old adb push.

Reactions: type-R
Changes to the carrier label (hide, custom label, carrier logo) and status bar (centered clock, switched status bar) need to be done for JB devices 2.12.14.
The problem is that I don't have a JB device to test the changes. Either someone with JB device is willing to spend his time with me to test the changes (possible of multiple flashings within 1-2 hours or so) or I need to postpone CP for JB devices until GT-I9100 has JB.
I'm not threatening you, but I only see these ways. :)

Reactions: jagzz
Hi fusionjack, except career label and status bar, lot of very good functionality you have in your CP. Pls exclude these 2 things and release a special version for JB devices until you get this tested enough and taking your time.

Changes to the carrier label (hide, custom label, carrier logo) and status bar (centered clock, switched status bar) need to be done for JB devices 2.12.14.
The problem is that I don't have a JB device to test the changes. Either someone with JB device is willing to spend his time with me to test the changes (possible of multiple flashings within 1-2 hours or so) or I need to postpone CP for JB devices until GT-I9100 has JB.
I'm not threatening you, but I only see these ways. :)

I got an i9300 with JB, i would gladly help you test. I'm translating MIUI, so i know my way around editing apks ;) Let me know and I'll do my best :D

Hi fusionjack, except career label and status bar, lot of very good functionality you have in your CP. Pls exclude these 2 things and release a special version for JB devices until you get this tested enough and taking your time.
good idea...i'm building only the 'suite' part without control panel. :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I got an i9300 with JB, i would gladly help you test. I'm translating MIUI, so i know my way around editing apks ;) Let me know and I'll do my best :D
that would be great expecially you have knowlegde with apk thing. i'll contact you per pm as soon as i have the changes. thanks!

Addons package for JB devices are up!
Btw, since from now on I'll use goo.im, you can use goo im app and download my release from there.

Addons working great. Because of no control panel this week for JB devices, could you explain, how to change carrier label?

Addons working great. Because of no control panel this week for JB devices, could you explain, how to change carrier label?
you need to make changes on the framework file and recompiled it. it is not a trivial thing.

Reactions: Kromonos
you need to make changes on the framework file and recompiled it. it is not a trivial thing.

Too bad. Than I'll wait for next week hoping for a new version of CPS for JB. Thank you for answering

Status
Not open for further replies.