[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you make version of 3-way reboot and smooth scrolling for Google Nexus S (i9020)

thanks for the mods, works great, i Just have a question, what about the "skip track vía volume"? is possible for ICS/JB? I really miss that on MIUI stock

Keep your good work :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hey bro, can you make those mods for Incredible S too?
Would be awesome if you can do that... or you can just walk me through on how you did it if you want too. No pressure. ;)

Great work by the way!

Code:
http://files.miuiandroid.com/2.9.21/miuiandroid_vivo-2.9.21.zip
Which mods? There is many tutorials in internet how to do that. :)

Buddy! Its amazing, can you make port to the Nexus S for
- 3 way reboot
- Smooth scrolling
??? :D
Also it would be great if you could make the UNDONE package too :)

Thanks!
From now on, I'll make restore zip for each mod.

Can you make version of 3-way reboot and smooth scrolling for Google Nexus S (i9020)
crespo right?
thanks for the mods, works great, i Just have a question, what about the "skip track vía volume"? is possible for ICS/JB? I really miss that on MIUI stock

Keep your good work :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
I'm not sure if I'll do that or I can find tutorial for that, but I can take this as consideration. :)

3-Way Reboot mod for some devices 2.9.29 are online...
Other mods will be delayed because I'm trying to create batch program to make porting easier. ;)

3-Way Reboot and Smooth Scrolling mods are all online for the requested devices. Still need to do the other mods...Have a nice weekend.

Thanks you very much fusionjack :D

Envoyer depuis mon HTC Sensation MIUI avec Tapatalk

First of all thank you very much for your great work fusion. I really enjoy using your mods for my gsm galaxy nexus (maguro). Right now i am on 2.9.28 and your 3way and smoothscroll mods work like a charm. Just one question; will you release center clock mod for maguro 2.9.28? Also is there a possibility for you to make a mod that disables the default carrier name on the statusbar? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

First of all thank you very much for your great work fusion. I really enjoy using your mods for my gsm galaxy nexus (maguro). Right now i am on 2.9.28 and your 3way and smoothscroll mods work like a charm. Just one question; will you release center clock mod for maguro 2.9.28? Also is there a possibility for you to make a mod that disables the default carrier name on the statusbar? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Thanks for the feedback! :)
Center Clock mod is online for some requested devices. Let me know if this mod works. Don't forget to download the restore.zip, just in case if your status bar gone. :D
Disabling carrier name should be possible, but I'm not sure if I'll do that. If there is more requests about this mod, then I'll consider to make that mod.

you can ask crt off galaxy s3 miuiandroid_m0-2.9.28 :)
I'll try to port it tomorrow. Crt off mod is the hardest mod to port...:(

Center clock works on SGS2 ;)

However, if a long notification pops up, it overlaps..

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349033803215.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349033803215.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 209
Thanks for the feedback! :)
Center Clock mod is online for some requested devices. Let me know if this mod works. Don't forget to download the restore.zip, just in case if your status bar gone. :D
Disabling carrier name should be possible, but I'm not sure if I'll do that. If there is more requests about this mod, then I'll consider to make that mod.

Center clock mod works great on maguro. Thank you very match Fusionjack! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.