[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
fusion 2.9.29 center clock is working on maguro but it has an annoying problem. the notification text overlaps with the carrier name. also notification icons shows in the right of the carrier. can you fix this issue?

can you make port to the htc evo 3d gsm (miuiandroid_shooteru-2.9.29.zip) (CRT-off animation, smooth scrolling, Center Clock)

Thanx in advance

hey thanks for the mods!! Can you please post 3-Way Reboot for HTC Desire S (Saga) for 2.9.29 please???

Thanks a lot!!!

fusion 2.9.29 center clock is working on maguro but it has an annoying problem. the notification text overlaps with the carrier name. also notification icons shows in the right of the carrier. can you fix this issue?
Did you re-download the mod last night? I made a patch last night...It is not perfect but better.

3-way reboot, center clock and smooth scrolling mods are up for edison, saga, grouper and shooteru.
I still need time to port crt-off for shooteru, vivo and m0, sorry.

Reactions: muggelpu
3-way reboot, center clock and smooth scrolling mods are up for edison, saga, grouper and shooteru.
I still need time to port crt-off for shooteru, vivo and m0, sorry.

Take your time man no rush, if you need help in any way for the smooth scrolling or 3-way reboot I'm here. ;)

Mods for LT18i are up, except crt-off. Let me know if you want it.
Fixed 3-way reboot for edison, d2att and d2tmo.

Found libsurfaceflinger.so for XXAL. It should work for ZSALED since it uses the same base rom.
Flash it after flashing crt-off mod for m0.

Reactions: fusionjack
Status
Not open for further replies.