[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I'll download your M1 4-way in a bit and patch switch system in and post link here, so you can see what I changed. Will be 2 extra smali files, and 2 modified.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ai1dyj5d1vx9g3c

Thats jar only, but you can use to compare differences and add into your script/engine/whatever and post flashable.

Added files are:

/smali/com/android/updater/DualSystem.smali
/smali/com/android/updater/InstallUpdateListener.smali

And the two modified files are:

/smali/com/android/internal/policy/impl/MiuiGlobalAtions$SinglePressAction.smali
/smali/com/android/internal/policy/impl/MiuiGlobalAtions$222$1.smali

If you've got a SGS2 with siyah kernel, then you have a dual boot as well ;) I've got Miui and resurrection remix.. ;)
yeah..I'm using siyah kernel too. Currently using JB miui on my second rom. I want to change it to latest cm10, but siyah is not ready.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

@fusion: Just checked and the Mi-2/aries switch system reboot option requires the exact same changes as the Mi-1, so you can add switch system to the 5-way reboot for the Mi-2 as well :)

Thank iBotPeaches for flashing the test jar and confirming it works.

Galaxy S 3 centre clock mod doesn't work :/

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
You still have the old version of center clock mod right? Because the download counter for the new one is still zero. But still with the old version it should work. Anyway, just try the new version.

yes I did but still doesn't work.
ok...basically the mod is the same with lt18i. There is some users download the mod for lt18i but I didn't receive feedback. So I don't know whether the mod works or not. I'll research it a bit...thanks for the feedback.

Ok...I don't know what was wrong. Do you use like any control panel app? This app could override my mod.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Ahmato27
Nope not using anything :/

I'm simply flashing the zip but nothing is happening.. :(

Yeah and I tried both zips..

I just downloaded the center clock mod on miui germany forum for S3. It has the same code with mine and the user reported it is working. If your clock still on right side then it could be that the mod didn't flash well. So basically you still have the original status bar. You can try to compare the MD5 checksum between your /system/app/MiuiSystemUI.apk and the one from the zip. Extract it first from the zip file either on PC or directly on your smartphone using file explorer.

There are 2 zips on the link in the OP, what's the difference between the two?

I'll try again to see what happens..

EDIT: I managed to get it working, I'm not sure what the issue was but I have previously flashed miui.us over miui Android which may have mess up a few things.

Reactions: fusionjack
ic..maybe there were some leftovers from miui.us and miui.us has a control panel. I'm glad that it works for you. ;)
you mean the mod.zip and the restore.zip? the restore.zip is for reverting the mod to the original state.

Oh cool, thanks dude :)

I know at this point I'm probably getting annoying lol

But I just flashed the CRToff animation zip and my phone gets stuck on the boot animation.

I promise I'm not a noob, I'm just rusted out, its been ages since I've done all this. :)

Oh cool, thanks dude :)

I know at this point I'm probably getting annoying lol

But I just flashed the CRToff animation zip and my phone gets stuck on the boot animation.

I promise I'm not a noob, I'm just rusted out, its been ages since I've done all this. :)

No worries. ;)
Did you wipe cache and dalvik? If yes, try without wiping. It should work since I received feedback that it is working.

ok...basically the mod is the same with lt18i. There is some users download the mod for lt18i but I didn't receive feedback. So I don't know whether the mod works or not. I'll research it a bit...thanks for the feedback.
LT18i mod doesn't work also, tested on my LT15i.

Status
Not open for further replies.