[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm...you said "after flashed centered clock worked", do you mean flashing center clock mod? If yes, then you have flashed the 2.10.12 one, because I don't supply center clock mod anymore for 2.10.19. It is kind of a downgrade to 2.10.12 and then upgrade it again to 2.10.19 by flashing control panel.
Try this: Wipe cache and dalvik then re-flash control panel. If this doesn't help, I'm afraid you need to do clean install. But of course if you still really want to use control panel badly. :)

it work with fresh install :D thank you so much :)
how to change the carrier logo?use .mtz or....?

Reactions: fusionjack
No... since Andy Thomson has stopped his fantastic work I have to live without this great mod but I'm waiting for your crespo release. :)

Keep up the good work!

I'm currently using it in my DZ rom (crespo base 2.10.12)

it's weird.. i've lost my status bar after flashing the miui control panel. xperia s (lt26i). i use official (chinnese) miui though. your previous mods (the center clock) work fine, and i thought this miui use the same miuisystemui.apk with the official build right?

add: and flashing your restore.zip made the statusbar comeback.. any ideas? i dont want to reflash everything.. lol :D

it work with fresh install :D thank you so much :)
how to change the carrier logo?use .mtz or....?
Glad to hear that. :D
I change carrier logo like this: Just open the zip file with 7z, open MiuiSystemUI.apk directly within 7z, drag n drop your custom carrier_logo.png from your windows explorer to folder /res/drawable-hdpi, click yes to replace and save it, then flash the control panel again.
it's weird.. i've lost my status bar after flashing the miui control panel. xperia s (lt26i). i use official (chinnese) miui though. your previous mods (the center clock) work fine, and i thought this miui use the same miuisystemui.apk with the official build right?

add: and flashing your restore.zip made the statusbar comeback.. any ideas? i dont want to reflash everything.. lol :D
The center clock mod has only xml changes so it is fine even if you use official miui china. The control panel has more changes beside xml. Even miuiandroid based on miui china, but the MiuiSystemUI is simply different. That's why the control panel won't work on miui china.

Reactions: ardiansyah
Just uploaded control panel for grouper, maguro and mi-1. aries and crespo still have problem with on-screen button mod. I'll take a look tomorrow, sorry.
I'm waiting for your feedback. :)

Why people dont read the thread and just flash what they saw.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
and why you dont read mine though?

i asked because previous mods works well in official miui. and i said the the restore made the status bar come back, i just wonder why the mod doesnt work. i thought since the restore.zip can make it back to normal, meaning the files (in this mods) used in official miui and the miuiandroid.com just the same.

and please dont judge people like that, i've read everything in this thread. and ofc i know my droid well (meaning i wont flash anything i saw..

The center clock mod has only xml changes so it is fine even if you use official miui china. The control panel has more changes beside xml. Even miuiandroid based on miui china, but the MiuiSystemUI is simply different. That's why the control panel won't work on miui china.
this is the answer that i want to hear. i dont know the mods changes something else..
edit: and why the restore.zip works? argh.. sorry2.. i'll download and flash the miuiandroid.com

thx.

Fusion, control panel for maguro is not working mate =( It gives fc when the phone opening. Systemui fc's.

Fusion, control panel for maguro is not working mate =( It gives fc when the phone opening. Systemui fc's.
@fusionjack
I agree. Unfortunately user interface is stopping and there is no navigationbar neither statusbar. Iam sure you will find a solution. :)Very appreciated your hard work. Thanks and waiting.

ok, i'll take a look again. it is hard to port for jb. if someone could give me logcat after fc happens, that would be helpful. thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

How can i give you the logcat? I never done that before. If you tell me, ill post the logcat as soon as possible.

How can i give you the logcat? I never done that before. If you tell me, ill post the logcat as soon as possible.
you can download app "aLogcat" from play store, after FC occurs, open aLogcat, save or export to file, then send me the file.

I tried but alogcat doesnt read the logs. It doesnt have any export or any other option also. It says reading log please wait but no result.

Thanks for your great Mods fusionjack, just wondering would it be possible to do control panel mod for chillz cMIUI ROM

Thanks for your great Mods fusionjack, just wondering would it be possible to do control panel mod for chillz cMIUI ROM
the control panel for crespo is not ready yet. the modified status bar and on-screen button don't work yet, but carrier label n logo is working. chillzz is testing my porting for crespo. perhaps he plans to add it in his rom. you need to ask him. :)

Would any of your AMAZEing mods work for the Amaze 4G? Running a custom port of the 2.10.19 Miui. If you need the actual rom can get it here by RafyVitto. http://rootzwiki.com/topic/34724-romportmiuiandroid-ruby-21019released180mb/
i would love to do that but i'm currently really busy to sort control panel problem on jb. sorry, for the time being, i'd only port for miuiandroid official roms. :(

Reactions: Rikudo
For those who want the mod on unofficial devices, ask your dev. If they don't actually modify any of the affected files, they can at least tell you what ROM they use as a base, and you can flash the Control Panel for that device. Or if they do, ask them nicely to build a version for your phone. But discussion on any non-official devices should not be done here, discuss with your devs people :D

Reactions: fusionjack
Status
Not open for further replies.