[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
it should be on another path or under another filename. perhaps it would be difficult to find it.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

@fusionjack: It is same on maguro. fyi. Hope you solve it. Regards.
it looks like jb related problem.
it is hard to find the new path for that file since i dont have that device. i'm not sure whether that file is located under other path or the filename is changed.
as far as i know it could related to kernel what is using.

btw, i didnt think that some people are using that option. :D
i'm not using it because the custom kernel i'm using has a tool to customize kernel parameters.

Reactions: adamslast
it looks like jb related problem.
it is hard to find the new path for that file since i dont have that device. i'm not sure whether that file is located under other path or the filename is changed.
as far as i know it could related to kernel what is using.

btw, i didnt think that some people are using that option. :D
i'm not using it because the custom kernel i'm using has a tool to customize kernel parameters.
I dont use it too and let works in original values. ;) Not a big matter. That was just fyi. Thanks for your great work.
btw i use rom's own kernel.

it should be on another path or under another filename. perhaps it would be difficult to find it.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
I couldn't find it with the default kernel, but it's there with Syiah's.
So if using SyiahKernel for S3 Control Panel Suite works without FC.

I couldn't find it with the default kernel, but it's there with Syiah's.
So if using SyiahKernel for S3 Control Panel Suite works without FC.
thanks for info. just realized s3 has siyah too. :D
perhaps it doesnt even supported for stock kernel. i need someone with deeper knowledge about kernel related thing.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

btw, i'll suggest to use siyah kernel since i have a good experince with it on my s2.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Stock kernel might support underclocking, I've done that on my SGS2 without any problems. However, stock kernel only supports certain governors.. Maybe that's the issue?
A custom kernel often has more governors and allows for better over and underclocking ;)

Hello Fusion if i go to Advanced in you control panel and use CPU Control i have a error and Close control panel = send error to miui and close = i have ARC S can you help me?

Hello Fusion if i go to Advanced in you control panel and use CPU Control i have a error and Close control panel = send error to miui and close = i have ARC S can you help me?
yeah, it is a known problem. some devices with stock kernel has this problem. if you use custom kernel, probably it'll work.
i still don't have solution for it.

fusionjack, wait CPS mod for 2.11.30, especially it:

:) :rolleyes:
the only thing left is to make volume adjusting works when screen is off. the long press to skip song is working when screen is off. current status:
screen-on single press: adjusting volume
screen-off long press: skipping song
screen-off single press: does nothing

i think i'll release it since it is better than previous version. do you agree?

Reactions: devserg
Status
Not open for further replies.