[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, thanks. i'll update the update-script.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Its more than just the script, need to add busy box binary as well. As for system 2 not working, what rom do you have on system 2? I thought miuiandroid only flashed to system 1? Or am I mistaken? At any rate, the zip should flash system 2 correctly, works for me. Only other thing I have different is the update-binary but wouldn't think that would matter.

I using the updater app in MIUI to update to system 2
That will never work properly with those zips because it needs to be done in recovery, and away from Xiaomis "buddy" system (that's the built in stuff for handling redirection of updates and whatnot). Do it the same way as for system 1, rename to update.zip and flash in mirecovery.

where can i find 2.12.7 control panel for SGH-T999? i am in major need for it. i deleted mine by accident. :(

Just wanted to say thanks for the Control Panel Suite for 2.12.29 on the Arc S (LT18i), I just wish they'd download faster... I feel like I'm watching paint dry on a new sports car, I want to drive it... Now. :p Lol.

Reactions: fusionjack
3 way reboot and smooth scrolling. Crt we already have.
4.gif

5.gif

6.gif

7.gif

8.gif

Hey fusionjack, thanks for getting the 3.1.11 control panel up so quickly, I was half expecting to have to wait a week for it.. :) Downloading it now.

I noticed in the changelog the section for the "4/5-Way Reboot" is crossed out with a note saying "Now it is integrated on miuiandroid ROMs". I've still got the standard reboot on my Arc S though, so just out of curiousity have you removed that option from your control panel completely then? Honestly the centre clock, 4-way reboot and smooth scrolling are the only options I actually use.

Reactions: fusionjack
Hey fusionjack, thanks for getting the 3.1.11 control panel up so quickly, I was half expecting to have to wait a week for it.. :) Downloading it now.

I noticed in the changelog the section for the "4/5-Way Reboot" is crossed out with a note saying "Now it is integrated on miuiandroid ROMs". I've still got the standard reboot on my Arc S though, so just out of curiousity have you removed that option from your control panel completely then? Honestly the centre clock, 4-way reboot and smooth scrolling are the only options I actually use.
your welcome.
i thought 4way reboot is integrated in the main rom this week, but i was wrong. it is still only in the multilang package. thats why i integrated it again for the main rom and you should see the 4way reboot.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Landscape mode for sms isn't working can you re add that to your control panel.
yes, it is not working because i didnt include the fix into control panel anymore. now you need to use multilang package rom.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

@fusionjack
CRT for i9100 is fixed also in multilang pack...
Forgot to say it to you.. sorry about that...

Status
Not open for further replies.