[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@fusionjack
CRT for i9100 is fixed also in multilang pack...
Forgot to say it to you.. sorry about that...
did you add crt mod also to i9100? or did you mean by using another surfaceflinger?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

did you add crt mod also to i9100? or did you mean by using another surfaceflinger?

Only for i9100 multilang its Enabled in framework bools and also added new surfaceflinger in english base roms...

it seems like some people rely on the mms rotation mod. :D
i remove it from control panel because miuiandroid multilang has it and i never receive feedback about mms mod. that's why i think no one use the mms mod. :D

I am sharing here my work to give MIUIAndroid users some more customisation options for their ROM.
  • Control Panel: Each week lenny_kano and myself work on making more of the options available on MIUI Australia ROMs usable for all MIUIAndroid devices, as another way of supporting the great work being done here. Some of the features include changing the status bar layout (normal/centre clock/switched), overscroll options, custom carrier text or logo, and customising the on-screen key navigation bar.
The additional mods to the Control Panel are:

• 4/5-Way Reboot
    Added a sub-menu to "Reboot" menu: Normal, Quick, Recovery, Bootloader, Switch System (only on Mi-1 and Mi-2).
  • Smooth Scrolling
    It disables the scrolling cache thru out the entire OS which in return it supposes to make scrolling smoother in all apps.
  • CRT-Off Animation (only works on some devices)
    An old tv off effect during turning off the screen.
  • VolumePlus (only for GT-I9100)
    • Skipping music track: long press when screen off.
    • Adjusting volume: single press when screen on.
  • Reduce Home/Power button lag (only for GT-I9100)
    • Reduce single click lag of the home button to show home screen from any apps.
    • Reduce long press lag of the home button to show recent apps.
    • Reduce long press lag of the power button to show power menu.
  • Landscape mode SMS
    Enable landscape mode of SMS app
More Information and Downloads:

Visit http://www.miuiaustralia.com for this and other MIUI goodies such as MIUI Now, MIUI Weather, etc

Fusionjack is doing fantastic job and keep on doing better more and more but I think its time to review this control panel features and adding some more important to it based on their use. My only personal views, might vary in everybody case. Depends, how important for you these features.

• Center/Switched/Normal Status Bar layout - Fancy Item
  • Option to hide the Status Bar Clock - Fancy Item
  • Custom Carrier Label, hide Carrier Label or Carrier Logo (via mtz theming) - Fancy Item
  • Enable On-Screen Keys with resizeable height and width - useful but can be done just adding one line to build.prop; height does not matter a lot.
    CPU Governor/Min/Max settings - Already built-in in most of custom kernel these days
  • 4/5-Way Reboot

Added a sub-menu to “Reboot” menu: Normal, Quick, Recovery, Bootloader, Switch System (only on Mi-1 and Mi-2).
    *Now it is integrated on miuiandroid ROMs* - Yes, *********Usefull*********
  • Smooth Scrolling - Not any noticable difference, seems like a placebo
    CRT-Off Animation (only works on some devices) -Fancy item
    VolumePlus (only for GT-I9100) - NA for others
  • Reduce Home/Power button lag (only for Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2) - not effective if using other launchers
  • Landscape mode SMS

Enable landscape mode of SMS app.
    *Now it is integrated on miuiandroid ROMs* - Can be done easily editing Mms.apk xml file

Reactions: fusionjack
Thanks for your update
16.jpg

Reactions: fusionjack
is great MOD!!! im use MIUI 3.1.11 xperia arc s and port to my xperia ray just edit a build.prop ,i can use this mod?
if you are using miuiandroid_LT18i_ics-3.1.11.zip, then yes. :)
for porting to xperia ray using miuiandroid_LT18i_ics-3.1.11.zip as base, i'm not sure.

Hi,
I have also a Xiaomi M2 and tried to instal your Control Panel Suite.
I use the Updater-App and select the installation-zip. But it doesn't install, only error message "unexpected number of arguments (5)".
I'm using MIUI 3.1.11 with multi-language pack 3.1.11
I also get the same error when I try to install the Gapps.

What I'm doing wrong?

Hi,
I use the Updater-App and select the installation-zip. But it doesn't install, only error message "unexpected number of arguments (5)".

What I'm doing wrong?
The M2 is a dual-boot setup, so without knowing which system you're trying to install this to, nobody can really help too much... Although, perhaps you might find a solution over here [link]? :)

Hi,

What I'm doing wrong?
you need to flash it from recovery and i think you need to rename the filename into update.zip. this should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.