[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, i flashed first miuiandroid_aries_jb-3.1.11,then miuiandroid_lang_aries-3.1.11, then control Panel and last carrier label. Dont work! Then I tried miuiandroid_aries_jb-3.1.11, then control Panel, then carrier label and last, miuiandroid_lang_aries-3.1.11. There was an icon but no carrier label and when i flashed multil. the icon was gone.

Ok, i flashed first miuiandroid_aries_jb-3.1.11,then miuiandroid_lang_aries-3.1.11, then control Panel and last carrier label. Dont work! Then I tried miuiandroid_aries_jb-3.1.11, then control Panel, then carrier label and last, miuiandroid_lang_aries-3.1.11. There was an icon but no carrier label and when i flashed multil. the icon was gone.
ok, that explain why the carrier label doesn't work because the changes is replaced by the multilang package, lol.
just forget it, i know it is too complicated with the order. you can try this week release with integrated carrier label function.

Just updated the FAQ blog: http://www.miuiaustralia.com/?p=375
Be sure to read the fist 2 questions as how to flash control panel correctly.
If you don't use multilang, then it is simple, don't use any multilang package.
If you use multilang, flash both control panel full and multilang package.
Simple as like that. :)

Did you add in newer jb version framework changes to get controlpanel work?
Have problems to get it working on my cm port.

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk 2

Did you add in newer jb version framework changes to get controlpanel work?
Have problems to get it working on my cm port.

no, that i can remember. which framework file do you mean?

Installing ControlPanelSuite_miuiandroid_endeavoru_jb-3.1.18-signed.zip just now on my HTC One X, and now my MIUIAndroid 3.1.18 doesn't boot. Hard reset doesn't help. Have to reinstall MIUI without this mod and then my phone boot normally.

Installing ControlPanelSuite_miuiandroid_endeavoru_jb-3.1.18-signed.zip just now on my HTC One X, and now my MIUIAndroid 3.1.18 doesn't boot. Hard reset doesn't help. Have to reinstall MIUI without this mod and then my phone boot normally.
will take a look later...
edit: did you try reboot inbetween after flashing rom and then control panel?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

uploading...:)
Cheers :) , thanks a lot, now I will try to :D

upd: perfectly, it works, only one flaw: after installation Controlpanel, locking works a little wrong - the soft buttons are extinguished delayed 2-3 seconds. Is there a solution to this problem?

@lapis21
which locking do you mean?

edit: something wrong with quoting a post from tapatalk...lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I mean lockscreen
i'm afraid that control panel has nothing to do with lockscreen or at least so far there is no side-effect for lockscreen.
lockscreen lag is usually a common problem in miui rom. you can try to change the lockscreen.

before installing the lock to work properly, a problem appeared just after installation control panel :(

So only taking your MiuiSystemUI.apk should work?

Will test later again, when I update my Roms. Last week I got systemui FC with your modified systemui.
Will test again and report.

Status
Not open for further replies.