[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask Fusionjack in what time I can download the mod for Mi1? ;)
Thanks in advance!!!

One question. This is based on original miuiandroid rom or multilang rom? Does it have some mods, for example nexus 7 rotation. I don't want to use multilang this version, because i am translate my self with romzbz utility.

One question. This is based on original miuiandroid rom or multilang rom? Does it have some mods, for example nexus 7 rotation. I don't want to use multilang this version, because i am translate my self with romzbz utility.
both...if you see the word 'lang', it means for multilang and the files located in the folder 'multilang'. mms mod is currently integrated in multilang rom.
if you are the first time using control panel, make sure to read FAQ.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone know what the last version of control panel to include the sms rotation was (I see it has been removed from the most recent versions)?

If i used an older version of control panel to try to enable sms rotation (that's the only mod I need) would it work on a recent version of miui (3.1.22)?

Does anyone know what the last version of control panel to include the sms rotation was (I see it has been removed from the most recent versions)?

If i used an older version of control panel to try to enable sms rotation (that's the only mod I need) would it work on a recent version of miui (3.1.22)?
Not anymore, because miuiandroid multilang package has it, but not miuiandroid english rom.
If you mean only MMS.apk, then it should work. However you won't get the latest fix in that app.
I'll consider to re-integrate the MMS rotation mod again until miuiandroid integrate it in the english rom.

Not anymore, because miuiandroid multilang package has it, but not miuiandroid english rom.
If you mean only MMS.apk, then it should work. However you won't get the latest fix in that app.
I'll consider to re-integrate the MMS rotation mod again until miuiandroid integrate it in the english rom.

Would be great if you could re-integrate it!

Just to be clear: If i use an older version of control panel suite (one that has the rotation mod), will i be able to successfully use the rotation mod to enable rotation in my current 3.1.22 install?

Would be great if you could re-integrate it!

Just to be clear: If i use an older version of control panel suite (one that has the rotation mod), will i be able to successfully use the rotation mod to enable rotation in my current 3.1.22 install?
3.1.22? you mean 3.1.25?
no, not the whole control panel suite, only MMS.apk.
btw, just flash the miuiandroid multilang 3.1.25 and then control panel multilang 3.1.25. simple and you'll have mms rotation again.
otherwise you need to boot into recovery and then push the MMS.apk of miuandroid multilang 3.1.25 per adb from pc.
so i'd suggest you to flash multilang. it is just a supplement to the english rom: more languages and mods.

3.1.22? you mean 3.1.25?
no, not the whole control panel suite, only MMS.apk.
btw, just flash the miuiandroid multilang 3.1.25 and then control panel multilang 3.1.25. simple and you'll have mms rotation again.
otherwise you need to boot into recovery and then push the MMS.apk of miuandroid multilang 3.1.25 per adb from pc.
so i'd suggest you to flash multilang. it is just a supplement to the english rom: more languages and mods.

3.1.25 is what I meant, yep.
I think the mistake I was making was in thinking that the control panel somehow modified whatever MMS.apk was on the user's system. From what you're saying, it doesn't really modify it, but rather it replaces it. That makes sense.
I think I will grab the MMS.apk from the multilang rom and copy it to my system.

Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.