[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi fusionjack, i would be grateful if you upload cp 3.2.22 for htc incredible s (vivo). I've seen several cp's devices already available at miuiaustralia website. Maybe you don't have enough time but i will keep waiting because it is la v4 version.
Thanks for your hard work! Really appreciate it
Extract these following files from miuiandroid_vivo_ics-3.2.22.zip and send them to me as a zip file:
"/system/build.prop"
"/system/app/Mms.apk"
"/system/app/MiuiSystemUI.apk"
"/system/framework/android.policy.jar"
"/system/framework/services.jar"
"/system/framework/framework-res.apk"
"/system/framework/framework.jar"
"/system/framework/framework2.jar"
If possible, give me the md5 too. Thanks.

Reactions: firerock
So sad, my huawei u8800 isnt in list, i cant live without Control Panel, it always shows stupid carrier name. I have searched on google but still dunno how to add control panel to my device, could you please help me with that? Thank in advance!

Extract these following files from miuiandroid_vivo_ics-3.2.22.zip and send them to me as a zip file:

If possible, give me the md5 too. Thanks.

The md5 is 5C558BD8D9F5D0D907FD092511DDCB9E

And i upload it into my dropbox acc hope that doesn't bother you.
Here it is :
Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r0kyt89ly2mwpnb/controlpanel_files_vivo_3.2.22.rar?m

Hopefully you ccan build it quickly. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: fusionjack
So sad, my huawei u8800 isnt in list, i cant live without Control Panel, it always shows stupid carrier name. I have searched on google but still dunno how to add control panel to my device, could you please help me with that? Thank in advance!
Please help me, how to mod control panel in miui v4, plz plz somebody

The md5 is 5C558BD8D9F5D0D907FD092511DDCB9E

And i upload it into my dropbox acc hope that doesn't bother you.
Here it is :
Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r0kyt89ly2mwpnb/controlpanel_files_vivo_3.2.22.rar?m

Hopefully you ccan build it quickly. Thanks in advance.
Thanks! Uploading now, sorry for the delay...

Reactions: firerock
lenny is working on it and i'm still on vacation. please be patient...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hi folks, I'm back from my vacation and I think I have a bad news for you: I'll stop doing CP for Miui V5. The reason perhaps sounds selfish to all of you: I'm not using Miui anymore because I'm fed up with Miui V4 for SGS2 regarding hot charging bug and keyboard problem that I have experienced during my vacation. So I'm now using AOKP 4.2.2 that is basically has all of CP features (even more) and I'm happy with it.
I'm sorry that I have to make this decision and I would like to thank you for your support until now. I'll still around in this forum so I'm not fully away.
I'll finish the rest of the 3.2.22 CP and it will be the last version of CP. So again, I'm sorry that this makes some of you unhappy.

Reactions: devserg
Status
Not open for further replies.