[MOD]4-Way Reboot 2.1.13

Would you like this MOD without the reboot icon?

• Total voters
Sorry, I should have been more precise - I have a Samsung Galaxy S2. I wanted to know if it would work with my phone. Thanks.
Here is 3WayReboot mod for MIUI 2.7.13 for Samsung Galaxy S2. Leave me a feedback if it works or not because it is my first build for this device.

Attachments

• 3WayReboot_miuiandroid_GT-I9100-2.7.13.zip
    477.6 KB · Views: 195
Reactions: devserg
Here is 3WayReboot mod for MIUI 2.7.13 for Samsung Galaxy S2. Leave me a feedback if it works or not because it is my first build for this device.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it. Is there risk of it harming my phone in any way? I ask because you said it's your first mod for the S2.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it. Is there risk of it harming my phone in any way? I ask because you said it's your first mod for the S2.
Yes, it is my first mod for S2 but have made few mods for Sensation before and procedure of building mod for S2 looks exactly the same like for Sensation. It is really risk less operation. If something will go wrong simply flash over ROM once again. And I'm still looking forward to get a feedback if mod works.

Hi Skupr

Thanks for your 3 Way Reboot Mod

Can you the sensation Modded?

http://www.mediafire.com/?13adg18k0s73dkw

Please with German Translation

Reboot Phone = Telefon neustartend "
Cancel = Abbrechen

Thanks for your Time and Work
I'm not sure what exactly do you want to achieve... You want to have translated to German language "Cancel" and "OK" buttons in 3 way reboot mod menu on your HTC Sensation?

Sorry for the delay... Was very busy on weekends; Also I somehow not receiving notifications from forum thread (although I've subscribed).
Here are the files. If I've missed something, please tell me in PM.

Attachments

• 3WayReboot_miuiandroid_crespo-2.7.13.zip
    367.4 KB · Views: 183
  • 3WayReboot_miuiandroid_GT-I9100-2.7.13.zip
    417.3 KB · Views: 167
  • 3WayReboot_miuiandroid_MI-ONE-2.7.13.zip
    376.8 KB · Views: 158
  • 3WayReboot_miuiandroid_pyramid-2.7.13.zip
    388 KB · Views: 156
  • 3WayReboot-German_miuiandroid_pyramid-2.7.13.zip
    388 KB · Views: 145
Reactions: ingbrzy and devserg
skupr & longer83, why weight at addons the different? you do under different instructions?

skupr & longer83, why weight at addons the different? you do under different instructions?
It may vary on different tools and some sources used - different zip packer, different updater-script, different sign tool, even different update-binary. Also baksmali may repack android.policy.jar differently depending on its version and options.

It may vary on different tools and some sources used - different zip packer, different updater-script, different sign tool, even different update-binary. Also baksmali may repack android.policy.jar differently depending on its version and options.
That is funny because I've been planning to send PM to skupr with question what environment he uses to build mods because our mods have really different sizes. I think he is right and baksmali is the "guilty" one because only major difference in size I can see inside of android.policy.jar (classes.dex file).

Bro...can u do it for S3?...plzzz

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Try it, and please reply here whether this mod works or not for you.

Yeahhhh.....it works bro....thanks a lot...very much appreciated....btw, is it will work when i flash new miui Weekly version?...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1342499127475.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1342499127475.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 210
Yeahhhh.....it works bro....thanks a lot...very much appreciated....btw, is it will work when i flash new miui Weekly version?...
It depends whether android.policy.jar sources will be changed... In most cases, they are, so we have to rebuild MOD after each ROM update. I usually do this ASAP after new ROMs are published.

It depends whether android.policy.jar sources will be changed... In most cases, they are, so we have to rebuild MOD after each ROM update. I usually do this ASAP after new ROMs are published.

Tqvm bro for ur hard works....miui such a great community...

Hello im search very long Time for a 4way rebbot Galaxy Note i7000 there is nothing in the web???
Pleas can you help me??
Sorry for my bad english...

I've tried to make this mod for Galaxy note MIUI 7 beta, but failed - it works, but the ROM is very buggy after applying the mod.

Reactions: SavageBrat